Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

10 minutes ago, JMDP said:

#thesquad

I know you ladz are trolling and this will be considered a bite but the lack of self awareness from the racist apologist, spamming, shit flicking, homeless abusing, terrorist sympathising, multiple alias #squad is something to behold. Even H_B never managed this level of minter tbh. 

Here comes the drama queen. 

Right div, make the site for app use only (if possible) That would f**k the dotting twats right up. No more than the childish c***s deserve to be fair. I genuinely cannot get my head around the fact that folk actually send abusive PM's about red dots. Folk need to step away from the Internet or get emptied from the site. Mind you, if They are desperate enough, I'm sure they will all come back under a different guise I'm sure....

5 minutes ago, philpy said:
9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:
What do I win? 

A date with rab. Under the floodlights of anfield.

Is that what these guys are competing for? 

Who would want to go to Liverpool?

f**k that.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Is that what these guys are competing for? 

Who would want to go to Liverpool?

f**k that.

Come and see the European Champions with Rab Johnny. You can buy the pies 😎

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Come and see the European Champions with Rab Johnny. You can buy the pies 😎

I would rather watch Dundee get pumped fae Partick than involve myself in the completely dull, plastic English football scene.

Buy your own fucking pehs.

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I would rather watch Dundee get pumped fae Partick than involve myself in the completely dull, plastic English football scene.

Buy your own fucking pehs.

I love my Scottish football Johnny get to more games up here but can’t beat the big games down there. I guess I’ll just to have your peh too ...

🥧🥧

😎

53 minutes ago, philpy said:

Right div, make the site for app use only (if possible) That would f**k the dotting twats right up. No more than the childish c***s deserve to be fair. I genuinely cannot get my head around the fact that folk actually send abusive PM's about red dots. Folk need to step away from the Internet or get emptied from the site. Mind you, if They are desperate enough, I'm sure they will all come back under a different guise I'm sure....

Get fucked. The app is shite. 

#thesquad
I know you ladz are trolling and this will be considered a bite but the lack of self awareness from the racist apologist, spamming, shit flicking, homeless abusing, terrorist sympathising, multiple alias #squad is something to behold. Even H_B never managed this level of minter tbh. 

^^^ Alias

[This account probably worse than your old one fwiw]

Quite cute the way #thesquad rally round and give each other a hand.

Indeed. As do the reserve squad.
IMG_0276.jpg