Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

The "sharing pictures of 8Mile's kid" episode was the most risible act of deflection in the whole sorry episode.

Bobby, who despite protestations until the last few pages, actually thought it was 8Mile and Grimbo the whole time, PM'd screenshots of 8Mile tweeing him "hi mate" at around the time of the grassing. 8Mile's profile picture was him and his daughter and so about 4 pixels of them were inadvertently shared in the process.

Tbh that awful bit of whataboutery was when I was finally convinced. That and 8Mile bringing up WTM various time, who hadn't been involved at all other than being suggested as the sort of poster would be involved. Not only a horrible creep but tried to throw others under the bus as well.

Nah mate, the pics were shared via PM along time before yesterday, it was the Pilkingtongate/DycheMarks affair when those pics were shared.

Grimbo

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Nah mate, the pics were shared via PM along time before yesterday, it was the Pilkingtongate/DycheMarks affair when those pics were shared.

Grimbo

I don't know anything about this but the "posting pictures of my kids" schtick I read today was a direct response to what TGIG had posted. It was complete nonsense.

Just now, Alan Stubbs said:

I don't know anything about this but the "posting pictures of my kids" schtick I read today was a direct response to what TGIG had posted. It was complete nonsense.

Aye TGIG posted, he was just bandwaggoning the Pilkington posts until he got the PM with the pics off of another poster. The Pilkington pics were weeks ago.

Grimbo

IMG_0571.PNG.ec3eb0a431919e5e73899ba8302ac08f.PNG

l9TxQl5.gif

IMG_1480282086.680765.jpg

qS8OLE7.gif

In my role as moderator I was contacted today by a poster most of you will be familiar with, a Mr Skidmarks.

It transpires that someone has went to the effort of finding out his real name with the intention of causing him quite a lot of trouble. 

Someone has only gone and went to his boss to complain about his conduct on P & B.  I mean come on, this site for the vast majority of posters is an anonymous site and unless you want to reveal your name voluntarily then your privacy should be maintained.   Subsequently his boss contacted him about the complaint and has looked at the "posts" that the sneak reported to him. 

Sure, some people won't like him as a poster, that is their right but for f**k sake get it in perspective, going to the guys boss to get him in bother is seriously sneaky, shitebag behaviour.

Piss poor.

S8GKuEs.gif

FWIW I never once said I thought it was 8Mile who sent the PM discussing me, even with the "evidence" of calling someone an "alki junkie", I believe that it was either Grimbo (which I would be incredibly upset at as I am probably one of the only people on here who has never slagged him off), or a poster from Stirling who has a habit of creating new profiles.

9 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So I come on here this morning before work to see the PM that 8mile has been sending people about me. What an utter fucking cretin.

"need taking down a peg or two" aye? 

Classic signs of someone who's 'not bothered' and 'doesn't take this place seriously'