Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

This might be the first time where someone would say "I was hacked" and I wouldn't doubt it for a second. It's like two different people responding.
We sure it's him and not one of his pals with his phone? The posting style completely changes
Tbf, that was my thinking. I've never read anything from 1320Lichtie in the past where he's written words short hand. So it's either someone fucking about or he's absolutely wasted.

The Rangers thread (stick with me) has got a bit weird. Celtic fan not being at all sympathetic towards Leigh Griffiths. Strange opinion, strange thread for the argument. Sunday’s I suppose.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

The Rangers thread (stick with me) has got a bit weird. Celtic fan not being at all sympathetic towards Leigh Griffiths. Strange opinion, strange thread for the argument. Sunday’s I suppose.

He's now deleted his posts too.

He's now deleted his posts too.
His opinion/trolling (delete as applicable) was pretty fucking grim tbh.

If the mods had deleted them then they would have deleted all of the posts quoting him too. Thankfully they are all there to see the bile he was spouting.

Hopefully he will go away and seek enlightenment on the subject.

Can you fucking dicks who talk about headsgone material from posters please post a link to the threads in question to save us having to search them out. I'm going to have to tap my phone at least 3 times now and do a little bit of scrolling to find 1320Lichtie's episode. 

Thank you.

<<< headsgone

14 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can you fucking dicks who talk about headsgone material from posters please post a link to the threads in question to save us having to search them out. I'm going to have to tap my phone at least 3 times now and do a little bit of scrolling to find 1320Lichtie's episode. 

Thank you.

<<< headsgone

Post a link when you find it then.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you.

<<< headsgone

You’re a a link.

His opinion/trolling (delete as applicable) was pretty fucking grim tbh.

If the mods had deleted them then they would have deleted all of the posts quoting him too. Thankfully they are all there to see the bile he was spouting.

Hopefully he will go away and seek enlightenment on the subject.

His opinion smacks of two things for me, neither of which may be true but just how they come across to me. I’ve not been affected so it must be shite and it’s just my opinion so you can’t tell me I’m wrong. Both of which are infantile pish.

Thank you.

I’ll just quote the latest raging post for you, will I? It’s you, here, above.