Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll

Getting taught the wrong things nowadays , in my day at school we would’ve got taught proper and interesting things
Clearly, being a normal human being was not on the curriculum the days you showed up you despicable, homophobic p***k.

13 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I honestly know that already, I grew up in a C&W household where I was constantly questioning why we were appearing to be supporting the slave owners against the more progressive North.

Eh?

Anyway, sorry to interrupt your thread...

15 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
29 minutes ago, ASC1878 said:

Getting taught the wrong things nowadays , in my day at school we would’ve got taught proper and interesting things

Clearly, being a normal human being was not on the curriculum the days you showed up you despicable, homophobic p***k.

18 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Seriously, are there any mods in this place nowadays ffs.

361343.jpg.2ae39706f4dee7661b2290e02dc4bed7.jpg

Guest Moomintroll

Sorry m90, I have a serious bee in my bonnet about that ASC1878 arsehole. Will just stick him on ignore & let everyone else get on with their normal forum business.

Where are these crimes being committed?

Guest Moomintroll

I'm a grumpy, ill b*****d tonight. Hopefully by tomorrow all the lung smegma & the homophobic Arbroath types will have gone away. Unfortunately@Tynierose and his next awful quiz cup round will still be there.

Guest Moomintroll

I was actually asking, I haven’t seen any of his work.
Ask the Ayr fans on here, it was not good & I missed the worst of it apparently, yet he is still here alongside the other one who thought it was fine to mock disabled people as well.

Wild that in his bid to trigger all the SNP fans on here Kincardine has taken to celebrating the slave-holding separatist states because there was some connection to some Scots back in the day. You truly love to see it. He’ll be flying a KKK flag within weeks.