Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

If I were you, I'd be less concerned by the gaps in the stand, and more concerned by the gaps in your strikeforce, between BRE's ears, and between the top of the league and seventh place.

If I were you, I'd be less concerned by the gaps in the stand, and more concerned by the gaps in your strikeforce, between BRE's ears, and between the top of the league and seventh place.

5 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Aye, it looked like a red at the time and that confirms it. Awk well. 

As someone else said, you can probably thank Higginbotham for taking the attention away from what may well have been a red card incident.

I'd have booked him for his ridiculous hairdo alone.

That challenge looks worse than it was, Cardle was already on his way down when he gets his hairdo ruffled slightly by RM's toe. No doubt Cardle then rolls about like he has been shot. Really is an irritating wee turd (I'm okay to say that eh? Cause he is white?) How he got away with turning 10yards into 5 at free kicks I don't know, saying that, the refs spray stuff was crap, barely showed up on grass.

Wonder what odds are on East Fife to relegate Dunfermline in the play offs?

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Anyone else notice Bobby Barr blatantly having the ball well outside the semi circle at corners as well. :lol: 

:lol: Aye, had a good laugh about that. Wasn't too bothered about it, considering the number of ridiculous refereeing decisions and sheer inadequacies on show from the officials. 

Anyone else notice Bobby Barr blatantly having the ball well outside the semi circle at corners as well.[emoji38]

He's getting further and further away from the corner flag with each passing week. He's not even being subtle with it anymore, it must've been more than a foot outside the quadrant at one point in the second half.

That challenge looks worse than it was, Cardle was already on his way down when he gets his hairdo ruffled slightly by RM's toe. No doubt Cardle then rolls about like he has been shot. Really is an irritating wee turd (I'm okay to say that eh? Cause he is white?) How he got away with turning 10yards into 5 at free kicks I don't know, saying that, the refs spray stuff was crap, barely showed up on grass.

Wonder what odds are on East Fife to relegate Dunfermline in the play offs?

You're getting carried away now, if we had buried our chances and avoided a couple of mistakes the score line would better reflect how much on top we were in general play. But it didn't, you won, you sit top of the league after three games. From what I have seen of us I have no worries about ending up involved in a relegation battle. Rovers from what I saw yesterday will finish 5th or 6th as you are not as good as you think you are, and your lucky streak will end at some point.

You're getting carried away now, if we had buried our chances and avoided a couple of mistakes the score line would better reflect how much on top we were in general play. But it didn't, you won, you sit top of the league after three games. From what I have seen of us I have no worries about ending up involved in a relegation battle. Rovers from what I saw yesterday will finish 5th or 6th as you are not as good as you think you are, and your lucky streak will end at some point.

Still, at least you're taking it well eh?

Lucky streak [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
5th or 6th [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
HMRC [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He's getting further and further away from the corner flag with each passing week. He's not even being subtle with it anymore, it must've been more than a foot outside the quadrant at one point in the second half.

Blatant cheating. I shall have my letter in to the SPFL in the morning seeking retrospective action.

17 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Will be from the 6 yd box soon.  ;-)

You were waiting? Excellent, I'll leave it longer the next time before I come back to check!

Aye, that's right, I've been sitting online for hours furiously hitting refresh to see if you would reply. You slavering mess.

Still don't know how Higginbottom stayed on the pitch after running towards "the incident" to assault RM.  Raised his hands and struck his head equals a red card no matter how hard (or even if he missed) the attempt was.

Archived