Rutherglen Poltergeist

Dee Man

"Hardened Police Scotland officers" witnessed paranormal activity including clothes flying across a room, oven doors opening and closing, lights turning on and off and lampshades being upside down once the lights went back on in a Rutherglen property through the week after getting a call about violent disturbances. My favourite part is them discovering the family dog on top of their 7ft hedge :lol:

The residents have quite rightly fucked off, probably never to return. I know I wouldn't.  

Have any p&bers ever returned home from work to find a levitating chihuahua in their house?

http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/police-investigate-reports-poltergeist-after-11744093

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Gozer the Gozerian live in my fridge and has never caused me any bother.

This is a serious thread, Granny, and I appreciate it if you would treat it as such.

On Thursday I left home in the morning leaving raw meat and veg in a pot and returned home later to find that it had turned itself into a hot cooked stew / casserole when nobody else was around all day. Freaky as f***.

45 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This is a serious thread, Granny, and I appreciate it if you would treat it as such.

Bu Zuul I am.

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Your scrotum is probably haunted.

That's a very stupid post.  You are better than this; not much but a wee bit.

27 minutes ago, throbber said:

Granny danger is surely the demon of a deceased P&B poster from 2004 as no living person could possibly be so much of an absolute abortion.

I don't think that I have ever seen a poster to desperate for acceptance as you.

Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

Friend of mine works in that area and apparently it was a couple of experienced guys who went along and it all happened, think they expected they would be going to a mental health call.

They should have sent Cabe, Auld Nick himself wouldn't hang about to listen to his pish.

Archived