The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Was there any real need to post a picture of the stock cars on social media?

It's a football match you were at surely some football photos would've sufficed. 

An attempt at a back handed dig I'd assume while thinking it would be edgy/funny when really it just seems a bit pathetic in all honesty.

Stay classy EK.

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

It's a football match you were at surely some football photos would've sufficed. 

It’s EK !

If you go to one of their away games, watch how their staff and management behave and their interaction with others.

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Their social media seems to have gone downhill since the boy Jordan left.

1 minute ago, johnmc80 said:

Alot of folk happy to give it out in spades on here but get the big petted lip out at the slightest hint of it coming the other way. Stay classy indeed.

4 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Alot of folk happy to give it out in spades on here but get the big petted lip out at the slightest hint of it coming the other way. Stay classy indeed.

Maybe stop being a bunch of arrogant twats and you will find people will be nice back ?

17 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Maybe stop being a bunch of arrogant twats and you will find people will be nice back ?

Maybe stop spending all day, every day of your life trolling on a football forum, and you will find people find you less of a boring, waste of space. 

Plenty of decent folk down at ek. Not that i need to defend them but i will anyway. 

You have a problem with the management team and everyone else is tarred with the same brush in your eyes. Rather narrow minded. But not suprising from you. Having watched your posting style, its what you do.

Anyway, fairplay. You got a wee bite.

Enjoy the rest of your sunday ya grumpy twat.

4-1, get it up yeh! Mon the kilby!(me being an arrogant twat so you can be not nice back to me).

18 minutes ago, ekok said:

Yes I am biased,  c'mon the Coos, give us your best shot .

I can’t really get worked up about you boys at all. You basically f**ked up big style last season, you’re throwing money around in the Lowland League like you are in League 1, you really have no reason to crow about anything.

Nobody is impressed at all by EK, you may think everyone is, but we’re not.

The pressure is absolutely huge on you to top the league this season after choking completely against Stranraer.

And one last thing, if you think you get it a little tight in here (and I think it’s pretty mild overall) wait until you get promoted, you will get rinsed constantly and be pining for the days of the Lowland League forum 😉

1 hour ago, Hauzen said:

What is it with EK under MK? 31 goals in 7 games is brilliant, but then they seem prone to the odd ridiculous result like today's 4-4 with Gala.

There is a bit of the Kevin Keegans about the club, score plenty but ship plenty, was a major issue for them last season, and appears to be same this season.

7 hours ago, Hauzen said:

What is it with EK under MK? 31 goals in 7 games is brilliant, but then they seem prone to the odd ridiculous result like today's 4-4 with Gala.

We were down to 9 men due to 2 players being sent off, something that needs to be addressed if I'm being honest. Our discipline at times is atrocious and it all stems from the dugout.

56 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

We were down to 9 men due to 2 players being sent off, something that needs to be addressed if I'm being honest. Our discipline at times is atrocious and it all stems from the dugout.

Surely the fat goalie coach got involved too ?

That defence is going to cost  games all season absolutely no pace. Obviously that is his preferred 4 but good teams will destroy them with pace. By the sounds of it Broxburn get the ball forward very quickly and that is what EK struggle with. Been impressed with Cami Elliott he brings so much to the team. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/08/2024 at 07:11, Oystercatcher said:

Our discipline at times is atrocious and it all stems from the dugout.

Have to agree with this. It wasn't a malicious game up at your pad in the LC but there were some clear fouls by yourselves (and us as well, obviously) at times and I lost count of how many times Ferry was running up and down in front of the dugout/moaning like f**k at the linesman over them.

As fans we all grumble about decisions but these were decisions that were so clearly correct and he was going off his nut. It's no wonder you have a bad disciplinary record if the management team can't reel it in over clear fouls. 

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have to agree with this. It wasn't a malicious game up at your pad in the LC but there were some clear fouls by yourselves (and us as well, obviously) at times and I lost count of how many times Ferry was running up and down in front of the dugout/moaning like f**k at the linesman over them.

As fans we all grumble about decisions but these were decisions that were so clearly correct and he was going off his nut. It's no wonder you have a bad disciplinary record if the management team can't reel it in over clear fouls. 

I knew it was going awry when there seemed to be a meltdown over a throw in 

EK sign Jamie Hamilton.

No idea how this one will go. About 4 years ago was being tipped to be a future internationalist. 

Left Accies 2 years ago as thought would get a better deal. Went to St Mirren who showed him the door after 2 days as he was so unfit. Crawled back to Accies and didnt play for 2 years due to injury. Would guess played 2 or 3 games in last 30 months.

Edited by FuzzyBear