Football Manager 2017

Falkirkyabass

9 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

Just seen my 28 year old midfielder is studying for a National C License? 

Yup. The cut off age for players getting badges has dropped, I think.

21 hours ago, Falkirkyabass said:

It's usually my second season I hate in FM. Almost every time something goes tits up. Puts me off saves I'm enjoying when I know I'm going to make an arse of it next year.

This should be an option when being interviewed at the end of the season - 

"With a good first season under your belt are you looking forward to next year?"

"No. I know I'm going to make an arse of it" (he said assertively)

Has brexit kicked in?

Just happened in my Dortmund save, all players entering the UK need a work permit, while those already there get a permit until the end of their contract.

Intrigued to see how it turns out.

Does anyone else have a Spanish keeper called Ian Mackay - regularly get a game for Scotland? Seems to always happen in this year and last year's game. Reason I noticed was because I always seem to get asked about it in pre match interviews.

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Does anyone else have a Spanish keeper called Ian Mackay - regularly get a game for Scotland? Seems to always happen in this year and last year's game. Reason I noticed was because I always seem to get asked about it in pre match interviews.

Yeah, hes been getting called up in the previous couple of years if you have a small enough database, for whatever reason. He's absolutely shite.

I signed Oliver Burke for Dortmund, halfway through the second season and his physicals are insane

KWSVTqp.png

Edited by RandomGuy.