Football Manager 2017

Falkirkyabass

Managed to win the Betfred Cup and finish second with Rangers. Joe Garner ended up league's top scorer, Danny Wilson was "homesick" so moved to Wigan which makes no sense and Alloa Athletic knocked me out of the Scottish Cup.

Same auld Alloa, always cheatin.

I've never even heat of Dybala.
Is he good?

How?! He's the best striker in the game, fairly easily I'd say. Will bang them in for nigh on 15 seasons on my saves.

How?! He's the best striker in the game, fairly easily I'd say. Will bang them in for nigh on 15 seasons on my saves.

94m though!

I have got myself into a pickle with spurs. I have a fairly smallish squad. But i have gone above my wages for financial fair play. So got plenty money to spend but cant offer wages. Which is fine as my squad is pretty decent. However, harry kane is on £50k and wants a new contract but it doesnt give me the option to tell i literally am not allowed. So he is getting huffy with me.

I don't play the game. As I said, I didn't realise what thread I was on due to getting Rod Stewarted last night.

Even still, he's a massive player for Juventus and is linked with Barca/Real every week, so I assumed everyone knew who he was.

Finally got back to this and completed my first season with Derby finishing second to get promotion.

I was never really challenging Newcastle, and would have been really happy with second place until they fell apart with about 10 games to go. With 5 games left, despite drawing 3 out of my previous 5 games, I snuck one point ahead of them into first.

Then in the next game, at home to as-good-as-relegated Rotherham I was 4-0 up with 30 minutes to play and my team fell apart and drew the game 4-4. Rage doesn’t cover it….

Newcastle retook first place and won all their remaining games.

4 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Harold Preciado can be signed from some South American team for about £1m.

You're all welcome.

Just had a look on my current save. Now plays for Valencia and currently worth about 20 million. Good shout.