Football Manager 2017

Falkirkyabass

Harold Preciado can be signed from some South American team for about £1m.

You're all welcome.

Hes been discussed on FM forums for the past six months m8...

I'd advise folk to load the NI leagues and sign a right back from Coleraine called Lyndon Kane. A solid, defensive Premiership RB for peanuts.

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes been discussed on FM forums for the past six months m8...

I'd advise folk to load the NI leagues and sign a right back from Coleraine called Lyndon Kane. A solid, defensive Premiership RB for peanuts.

Well that post is for people who (like myself) don't go on FM forums, m8.

Think you just search for 'Scottish pyramid' on Steam Workshop and subscribe to it from there.

It's still the game I'm on and is overpowered as f**k but I love it. Scotland are producing all sorts of talented young footballers, the league is swimming with money and daft transfer fees...Celtic just bought a young French lad from Partick Thistle for £20m  - though he is a best to be fair and they went on to but a replacement for about £18m. So it's daft as all f**k but it's thoroughly entertaining.

Think you just search for 'Scottish pyramid' on Steam Workshop and subscribe to it from there.
It's still the game I'm on and is overpowered as f**k but I love it. Scotland are producing all sorts of talented young footballers, the league is swimming with money and daft transfer fees...Celtic just bought a young French lad from Partick Thistle for £20m  - though he is a best to be fair and they went on to but a replacement for about £18m. So it's daft as all f**k but it's thoroughly entertaining.

I'm presuming it's the one by untitled00?

It says on the notes that prize money is the same

Record for most goals scored in a season at Livi is 24, Liam Buchanan matched that with 4 games to go, surely 4 games is enough to break the record? 3 games later, still no goal, he's bottled it. Final game of the season, scores a last minute winner. Scenes, brought a tear to my eye.

Also went through the season rejecting bids for Matthew Knox, the board accepted one for 68k, I had to play the "I don't think I can continue my job" card to get them to back down. Fast forward to pre-season, I've rejected bids of around 100k for the guy, and the board once again accept the 68k from Hibs, wouldn't give me the option to talk to them this time. Played Hibs in a friendly and he scored 2 and set up 1. Board are c***s.

Realised the only team I've managed well on this version is Hibs so went Sheffield United, sold Walker's clause and a few other players, in order to basically buy the Hibs team. Got McGregor, Fyvie (since sold on for £1.2m), McGeough, McGinn and Cummings in the first window and an extremely overrated Keatings the following summer for backup. Got 95 points (conceding 30 goals all season) in the first season but still came second to a riculously consistent MK Dons - who are currently cruising the Championship ahead of Everton. Sitting 4th in the Championship December 2017 and just been knocked out the EFL quarters by Chelsea, after taking a few EPL teams on the way.

Signed Jordan Archer from Millwall, Lewis Vaughan and Sam Nicholson in the last window there so it's an extremely Scottish team. Danny Mayor from Bury, who I bought in my first window is the Championship's top scorer from midfield, so done some tidy business elsewhere as well.

My career so far is Clyde (sacked after a season) - Coleraine (saved from relegation and sitting 2nd the next season when poached) - Macclesfield (saved from relegation, then finished 15th while winning the FA Trophy).

Finally got to one star reputation and, due to horrendous finances at every club, I've finally started to get the first coaching badge.

It's pretty disheartening starting with such a low reputation, getting turned down for interviews by Airdrie and Lincoln City were low points