La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

10 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

messi-trohpies.jpg

They tried to boot f**k out of him, bring him down at every opportunity, even stooping to assault, and he still went and won them the game. GOAT.

You'd think with his money he'd have somewhere better to keep them.

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

It really does amaze me that people genuinely think this man isnt the greatest of all time.

Simply untouchable

I feel blessed to be able to live in the era of the greatest player of all time.  There has been no more complete player than Lionel Messi

3 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Did the tour at the Bernabeu, the difference between the home and away dressing room is insane. 

What do they do when it's used as a neutral venue like when it hosted the Champions League final where Inter beat Bayern? Is there another large dressing room or does the designated away team have to change in the wee one?

4 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Did the tour at the Bernabeu, the difference between the home and away dressing room is insane. 

Is that normal for the home dressing room to be hugely superior to the away one, or do Real Madrid take it to another level?

I was once naive enough to be a CR7 fanboi.

Obviously we all make mistakes when we're younger.

Ronaldo is sensational.

Messi is just unbelievable, simply unbelievable.

I just can't understand how one man can be that good, the way he moves with the ball is just mind blowing.

Late win for Los Leones at Eibar this evening to move them into a Euro slot just above Real Sociedad. It also brought in £120 for a free fiver bet. Makes up for my shitebaggery last night :lol: