Pars vs. Doonhamers

On 8/21/2016 at 13:22, DAFC. said:

Would swap BRE for Fordyce and put Wedderburn in a DM role if he's fit (which means dropping McCabe). Hopefully we can get a striker signed up before then, but I'm not expecting to get anything out of this. Dobbie will have a field day. 

:lol: Why? Because we lost at the weekend?

On 8/21/2016 at 19:43, DAFC. said:

A flop? Quite comfortably the worst midfielder I've ever seen play for us :lol: Paton has been good for us and should start on Saturday IMO. 

Edit: Sh*te spelling

You surely can't have seen many midfielders play for us then.

On 8/21/2016 at 23:04, TheMessiah said:

Won't be at this one as I'm away to see Biffy at Bellahouston, looking forward to the 10th though.

OF Derby, Manchester Derby, Pars v United, Derby v Newcastle, Brook v Golovkin, UFC 203, all in one day, oh my.

f**k off cunto

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I've been going to the games (well, regularly anyway) since about 2003. So in that time I must say he is the worst. Just an opinion, DA.

The part you've quoted ('f**k off cunto') clearly wasn't directed at you. It's under the quoted post from another poster, i.e. it's clearly in response to another post and not yours.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

The part you've quoted ('f**k off cunto') clearly wasn't directed at you. It's under the quoted post from another poster, i.e. it's clearly in response to another post and not yours.

My phone wouldn't let me quote the part that you directed at me tbh. 

28 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

No he's not. He did that in 1 half for us on his debut, with 3 of the goals being slightly his fault.

Easy to do in that Raith team. Was that not the one that avoided 9th place on the last day ? 

Fucking hell lads, seemingly we're now absolutely shite and are going to get pumped in every game because we lost a couple of matches.

This. The over reaction to two defeats is hilarious. We're more than capable of getting at least a point on Saturday.

14 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Why?

They haven't been in the top flight for a long time, most of their posters on here are quite sound and I'd like to see how well they could compete. I'd much rather we got promoted of course.

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Fucking hell lads, seemingly we're now absolutely shite and are going to get pumped in every game because we lost a couple of matches.

Yes, everyone's being deadly serious. Simmer.

Dunfermline are slight favs to win this game and rightly so  due to home advantage - they have had two very tough away games that they were probably unlucky to take nothing from. 

This looks like yet another 50:50 Championship match that can go either way.

We probably have more threat up front but I am not underestimating the challenge and we all know that Reilly works tremendously hard and his pace can cause us problems.

A great stadium to visit - definitely a welcome addition to Championship itinerary.

Easy to do in that Raith team. Was that not the one that avoided 9th place on the last day ? 

It was the Raith team that was only 2 or 3 points from 4th when he arrived. The same team that beat Hibs and Dundee both away in the Scottish cup and beat Rangers in the Challenge cup. The amount of goals, he was at fault for was ridiculous.

Archived