Kilmarnock vs Rangers Friday 26th

On 8/27/2016 at 01:32, C4mmy31 said:

Great foresight, but sadly WRONG  :thumbsdown ...............I hope you bet your fcukin house on it...  

No need to be so upset C4mmy31! 

No i didn't bet my house on it. That would be extremely daft. I wouldn't even bet your shack on it!

I did however have a couple of quid on 2-1 Killie Boyd to score first on. Close!

The tackle on Barton :lol:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, WFAANW said:

But it's the ultimate underdog story of a team who conquered all the odds with nothing but the backing of a billionaire chairman m8.

This. They broke every financial rule to get out the Championship and paid the multi-million pound fine like it was nothing, before giving players ~£60k a week.

Clearly this is the model we should all be following :lol:

This. They broke every financial rule to get out the Championship and paid the multi-million pound fine like it was nothing, before giving players ~£60k a week.

Clearly this is the model we should all be following :lol:

It's the sort of stuff dreams are made of.

On 8/26/2016 at 22:15, Firhill Road said:

You actually are celebrating this aren't you? emoji38.png

Nope, i had a pint after the game then up the road. Applauded them off the park though as it was a decent point with 10 men.

I leave the celebrating to stuff like winning the Scottish Cup, beating Celtic at Hampden to win the League Cup and winning at Ibrox to stop 10 in a row. Although i have celebrated numerous other wins at Ibrox (Admin Saturday being a fave) and a good few wins against Celtic.

You can celebrate winning the Tennents Sixes and entering Europe via the Inter Toto Cup if you like. 

Archived