Kilmarnock vs Rangers Friday 26th

The point is that a player who costs a million isn't a superstar  player but more of a journeyman.

No. The point is you have a far superior budget and can spend that money. I should know since I'm the one making the fucking point.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

No. The point is you have a far superior budget and can spend that money. I should know since I'm the one making the fucking point.

Why are you responding to his shite attempts to troll?

19 minutes ago, bennett said:

The point is that a player who costs a million isn't a superstar  player but more of a journeyman.

Only if you spend it as poorly as your club does. 

22 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

There's enough proof on here to show the shitebag means this stuff.

Meanwhile can't say they might beat QOS.emoji38.png

He doesnt mean anything he says. He's just a troll. Nothing more.

38 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Once again missing the point. You can afford to spend multiple times the money your competition can. Fancy telling me the last time a Scottish club out of the OF spent even near to a million?

Thought being able to afford better players did not give a team an advantage?

The tackle on Barton was a disgrace, The Rangers are no a good team

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

And I expanded on your point, a player of around £1m isn't really all that different than what's already here.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

By the way, that Killie team last night cost absolutely f*** all to put together and you still couldn't win.

I'm sure they'll take points from other teams too, didn't they take points from Celtic twice last season?

Jamie McDonald looked pretty good last night, pulled off a few good saves. Was it just me or was the pitch rather narrow last night?

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

This new club nonsense from Brad kinda falls when the new club can spend over a million on a player when most can't pay half that. Any new club with that budget should be able to compete.

Are we not competing? Any aspirations of title hopes from Rangers fans are rightly laughed off but so far our form suggests we're gonna be one of the stronger top half teams. I think that's entirely reasonable.

8 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

Are we not competing? Any aspirations of title hopes from Rangers fans are rightly laughed off but so far our form suggests we're gonna be one of the stronger top half teams. I think that's entirely reasonable.

If we're going to struggle to beat dross like Killie and Hamilton, I wouldn't be too sure about that. 

Think aboot where we were a couple of seasons ago, toiling in the championship, teams lining up to scud us and a manager who thought that hoofing the baw up the park was the be all and end all.

Off the park we're sorting oot scouting, youths and training, while trying to sort oot off field stuff. Top four this season and step it up a bit next season.

That Barton fella looks like his legs have gone (even before Taylor got hold of him). Very ineffectual against young, fast players. Kiltie made him look like a w****r on a number of occassions.

Boyle and Burn were excellent in central defence and Addison will struggle to displace either of them if they keep it up. Humble pie for me, I said they'd be shite

There's the beginnings of a decent team there but we lack cover in central defence and up front. 

Reading thru the posts.

First of all well done Killie. Another Rangers predictable performance even tho they played a more central striker- Dodoo/Garner. Garner needs time to settle in. Similiar to other new signings. I would have brought on MOH. McKay not doing enough for me at present. Poor shooting accuracy last night. Another match when Rangers didn't look like creating or scoring.  I said at pre season I wasn't convinced of Hill. Poor defending at Boyd's goal. 

Vast majority of Rangers fans knew the aim was to be second this season and this was a big ask. Rangers first four matches were basically v bottom six teams therefore the improvement will have to be huge if they hope to get into the top four. 

Yes the singing does embaress me. For the budget available over the last two seasons I'm feel the squad assembled is good, especially to Ally's squad  

I know it's mostly a wind up however for those who genuinely don't know, UEFA has already officially confirmed Rangers are the same club. 

To digress; Unlike in England, Scottish football! We are still in August. Celtic and Hibs to win their leagues and clearly either Livingston or Alloa for the 1st Division. Oops I hear other club fans already hitting the key board. 

6 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

That Barton fella looks like his legs have gone (even before Taylor got hold of him). Very ineffectual against young, fast players. Kiltie made him look like a w****r on a number of occassions.

Boyle and Burn were excellent in central defence and Addison will struggle to displace either of them if they keep it up. Humble pie for me, I said they'd be shite

There's the beginnings of a decent team there but we lack cover in central defence and up front. 

He's right there, right in that spot he was gobbing off about a few years ago

Image result for barton rangers taylor gif

I forgot how much I hate that freakshow rolling into town. Rangers were utter, utter dung, top 4 will be great finish with what they have.

Surely they way they throw money about they should have a better squad more than capable of beating a team already low on confidence and down to ten men? 

Special mention to the knuckle-dragging mutants that gave us lovely rendition of Derry Walls followed by the sash in the hotel pre-match, lovely bunch of guys.

48 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If we're going to struggle to beat dross like Killie and Hamilton, I wouldn't be too sure about that. 

So if the likes of Hamilton and Killie are dross and you cant beat them, that makes the your lot equally dross......

Archived