Kilmarnock vs Rangers Friday 26th

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

^^^ Heads gone ^^^.... Clearly you know the square root of fcuk all....

PS I hope you guys do pump them, but then again you won't.....

Can't tell if he's just fishing or if he's actually a loony.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you'll be cheering Rangers on against Partick Thistle because you were wound up by someone on the internet?

If we lost 4-0 to them I'd be celebrating only slightly less than I would be had we turned what should have been a 1-0 win into a 1-1 draw because of crap goalkeeping and hammer-throwing tactics - i.e. not at all.

No I won't be cheering them on, I will laugh though when you get pumped. Your post come across as a bitter mini *** anyway so either result will probably be ok with you

Just now, DREGHORNJOHN said:

Have to say the Rangers are pish,Killie defended well but the only real threat Rangers posed was free kicks,they will struggle to make the top six never mind challenge for the title.

They'll get plenty of free kicks, though...

Once they've tightened up the choreography, they could be challenging for Europe.

Agree I think Craigen brings nothing to the table.  Sutton is really good when it's not Celtic he's commenting on, he calls it as he sees it rather than worrying about offending or upsetting players or coaches.

He's too Celtic orientated in his opinions to be allowed to comment on their domestic games though.

A costly night, the injuries are piling up already and I know he's barely in the door but I'm not too impressed with garner so far.

Killie could've had a penalty forhandball, we could've had one for dicky wrestling barty to the ground. We need to stop being pish in the first half but a fair result in the end, tho I thought that we'd break em down (killie going doon ten worked against us).

Edit) Normans posting on a killie thread:o

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Who had 4 league games for Joey Barton to been show up as a past-it journeyman collecting one final big pay cheque?

I think this is a real problem that Rangers have when signing players i.e. signing the types of players who are big name enough to appease Rangers fans who want to be competing with Celtic, yet aren't just looking to pick up £10k+ a week while putting in minimum effort on the park, or are looking for some sort of other trade off to come to Ibrox ahead of other comfy retirement destinations (deals longer than 1 year for players with sketchy injury records or that are getting near the end of their useful playing career)

That was a good game of football and had everything ,good goals ,effort, skill by both sides etc ..Was never a dirty game and the Ref did his best to avoid cards but the sending off had to be..Credit to Killie for keeping going till the end with 10 men...Will be interesting to see if the Rangers player that dived is treated the same as Jamie Walker last week ( with the pen not being given )..The woman interviewing Warburton after the game even asked him if he thought it was a dive :o...Nearly choked on my tinny ,not a question you hear very often with our BBc pundits..Also , did Boyd really say it was "unfortunate " he scored against Rangers?

4 minutes ago, gastropod said:

That was a good game of football and had everything ,good goals ,effort, skill by both sides etc ..Was never a dirty game and the Ref did his best to avoid cards but the sending off had to be..Credit to Killie for keeping going till the end with 10 men...Will be interesting to see if the Rangers player that dived is treated the same as Jamie Walker last week ( with the pen not being given )..The woman interviewing Warburton after the game even asked him if he thought it was a dive :o...Nearly choked on my tinny ,not a question you hear very often with our BBc pundits..Also , did Boyd really say it was "unfortunate " he scored against Rangers?

Seeing as the bbc don't interview any Rangers players/staff........

2 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

Rangers fans actually believed they would've won the title lol. Some of the comments on that forum make pnb look very tame :-)

Did they?  Most bears on here said that we'd be behind Celtic and took a fair bit of flak for it.

Did they?  Most bears on here said that we'd be behind Celtic and took a fair bit of flak for it.

So yeah rangers fans actually believed they'd win it. I wasn't having a dig merely laughing at your fans forum. Should you not be away looking for the creeps posts to like anyway.

Archived