Favourite quirks of Scottish stadiums.

8 hours ago, trainspotter said:

That's the (undistorted) view you used to get from the away end before it became all-seated. Except for the rugby posts of course.

6 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Like this one.
IMG_1480728206.121767.jpg

When you came up from the turnstiles at that end, it felt like you still had a half-mile hike to get anywhere near the pitch.  Superb.

8 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

I seem to recall someone mentioning about a picture of the temporary stand being used when Celtic Park was being redeveloped.  Apologies if this has already been shown. 

FB_IMG_1480702722461.jpg

I remember being sat across from that at a Scotland game back in the late 90's.  Think it was against Austria. It looked fucking daft.

10 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

I seem to recall someone mentioning about a picture of the temporary stand being used when Celtic Park was being redeveloped.  Apologies if this has already been shown. 

FB_IMG_1480702722461.jpg

If you were sitting at the back on the far side of that white wall, could you see any of the pitch?

11 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

You should apologise for infesting this magnificent thread with a picture of the bigotfest, Scotland's shame.