Celtic v Rangers

I already gave you an alternative explanation so I'm not sure why you're lying now. My opinion is that it was a dig at Rangers dying by committing financial suicide.

Could be right, could be wrong.

STILL doesn't explain the hands.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

I already gave you an alternative explanation so I'm not sure why you're lying now. My opinion is that it was a dig at Rangers dying by committing financial suicide.

Could be right, could be wrong.

Davie, the quicker you stop trying to give an explanation the better for you, just saying like.

Or just fess up that you were one of the twats that dangled a gay sex doll at the game.

No. By coming up with the most ridiculous excuse in a thread of ridiculous excuses.

Unless we have the truth how can you say it was any more ridiculous than say...yours?

STILL doesn't explain the hands.

What would? You still THINK it's a paramilitary murder :lol:

Almost 90 pages of posts made & the vast majority from the Diddies who have no time for Celtic & Rangers, and who weren't watching the game :lol:

I haven't read any of the last 30 or so, but I'll bet my house that you've made an arse of yourself somewhere in there.

2 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

You're all assuming that the hands were tied for affect and maybe it was just that they looked stupid or made it easier to sneak in. Who knows?

I challenge anyone to read this again without bursting out laughing.

:lol:

Davie, the quicker you stop trying to give an explanation the better for you, just saying like.

The alternative is to read the bullshit they are trying to paint it as

Or just fess up that you were one of the twats that dangled a gay sex doll at the game.

Nah, wasn't me. I think it was in poor taste. However I didn't see it until it appeared on social media. It's the corner just to the left of me so I only catch a wee of what gets hung over there normally.

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Almost 90 pages of posts made & the vast majority from the Diddies who have no time for Celtic & Rangers, and who weren't watching the game :lol:

You don't need to have watched the game to have seen the images of you hanging your partners off the stand all over social media. 

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

Nah, wasn't me. I think it was in poor taste. However I didn't see it until it appeared on social media. It's the corner just to the left of me so I only catch a wee of what gets hung over there normally.

It doesn't matter how they are painting it, you don't have to defend it by giving them even more ammunition ffs.

Just condemn it.

Just now, StandFree03 said:

We can only hope. Daviebhigots mental health issues might improve if he takes another 5 year break.

Just my opinion of course.

:lol: I'm damn certain you are going to try to push all the right buttons to make this happen for you tonight, ama right?

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Seeing as Celtic fans seem to know what if definitely didn't represent, we'd like them to tell us what it did represent. 

That's not the way it works, you must be new around here.

7 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

So not only were there inflatable dolls being hung, but they were also pissing on their fellow fans, who then "catch" it.

Charming.

Archived