Monday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wentz isn't scared to take a hit as he releases the ball. Looks a tough kid. Cutler has also looked ok so far.

Been quite impressive, had a couple of deep throws that should have been caught. Bears injury list piling up, Cutler among those out of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that sure sucked. 2nd half was a slightly better offensively than the 1st. Defence struggled, especially Trevin Wade at corner.

OBJ is my favourite Giant but he is costing us big time just now. Some say he is showing emotion but he is just a petulant wee p***k that needs to get the head screwed back on.

OBJ seems like a p***k.

His whole 'everyone is against me' chat after the game was cringe worthy.

Still not as big of a c**t as Cam Newton though.

He needs some kind of mentor on the side to kick his ass. Antonio Pierce was a cûnt and I never really liked him but he would have been perfect for the role.

Well that sure sucked. 2nd half was a slightly better offensively than the 1st. Defence struggled, especially Trevin Wade at corner.

OBJ is my favourite Giant but he is costing us big time just now. Some say he is showing emotion but he is just a petulant wee p***k that needs to get the head screwed back on.

I thought Wade was really fortunate not to have a couple of PI calls against him for tackling the receiver before the ball arrived.

He had 1 IIRC

There were two that he got away with that I remember. Both very similar whereby the WR had him beat and he dives and grabbed the arm well before the ball was in the area. One was caught anyway but the other he got away with completely.

He was also beat on another couple of occasions but the QB missed it on his reads.

There were two that he got away with that I remember. Both very similar whereby the WR had him beat and he dives and grabbed the arm well before the ball was in the area. One was caught anyway but the other he got away with completely.

He was also beat on another couple of occasions but the QB missed it on his reads.

Oh I agree.... he was shite. Really need DRC back asap

Archived