Squad face Lithuania & Slovakia next month

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah, I edited when I realised I failed to count to 10.

Edited again: how the hell do you add your team to a post?

Go on to the BBC site, create your team, save it as a picture, then just add it on here.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you even read the tactical plan ffs? You need the 10 biggest players in the team, plus Snodgrass for his delivery for this to work. 

There's no room for midget shite like Robertson in my system. He can either go grow a foot or sit on the fucking bench where folk under 6ft belong.

I'd be more than happy with these tactics

Just under 40k they are saying.

Shameful from the SFA every competitive home game for us would sell out if it was priced better.

The thing is the SFA only care about the money. Let's just say for Saturday's game...

40,000 spectators at £40 = £1,600,000
50,000 spectators at £25 = £1,250,000

They're not giving a f**k about the sell out, just the money.

Just under 40k they are saying.

Shameful from the SFA every competitive home game for us would sell out if it was priced better.

Was the same against Georgia at Ibrox. Disgraceful and it's why i won't go back to a Scotland game until the pricing changes.

Should be no more than £25 to watch us play Lithuania.

I can't see too many changes from the Malta game. 

scotland-xi-d2e762cd4339cf7ae3b4790f751184e9.jpeg

Lithuania are a poor quality side and we have a few shitey 0-0 results to get out of the system.

We need to take the game to them. More chance of winning the game if we play on the front foot.

#carnage

I've gone through the available seating on the site. Looks like it'll be more than 45,000 at the game. To the people quoting £40 a ticket - there are still £30 tickets left in section G2 and A4. In fact, most of the remaining tickets are £30 ones.

I don't know why folk buy the £40 tickets to sit in the North Stand anyway. For the last 14 years, I've haven't missed a home campaign game, (apart from Georgia at Ibrox), I've bought tickets in the same area primarily. B7 or B8 in the corner. It's cheaper but it's also a better atmosphere in those corner areas - the singing never dies down and everyone is on their feet the entire game.

I was £30 for my ticket and for an international match, I think that's good value.

10 minutes ago, killienick said:

I don't know why folk buy the £40 tickets to sit in the North Stand anyway. For the last 14 years, I've haven't missed a home campaign game, (apart from Georgia at Ibrox), I've bought tickets in the same area primarily. B7 or B8 in the corner. It's cheaper but it's also a better atmosphere in those corner areas - the singing never dies down and everyone is on their feet the entire game.

I was £30 for my ticket and for an international match, I think that's good value.

I'm always B7 or B8 as well. Basically the same view as those in C1 with season tickets £55 cheaper.

Archived