Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Moo said:

Has anyone been recently before? What's roughly the price of a pint?

According to the Beer Price Index (google it), Bratislava has the cheapest beer of any European capital city. Average £1.14.

(Just be lucky we are not going to Lausanne, where it is over £6.00)

A pint in Bratislava's old town should cost between 1.60 and 2 EUR, though cheaper bins are also available just outside the Old Town. Obchodná street and its surroundings  is cheap with plenty of good pubs as well; it's their equivalent of Sauchiehall Street. There's a side street with a God-awful 'Scottish' and 'Irish' pub next to the Old Town Square who charge 2.60 a pint, which is worth avoiding.

If it's more expensive than that then they're probably gouging. 

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

A pint There's a side street with a God-awful 'Scottish' and 'Irish' pub next to the Old Town Square who charge 2.60 a pint, which is worth avoiding.

Said pubs are certain to act as 'footsoldier'  magnets as well. Even more reason to avoid them.

I've already been told that we need to meet in the Loch Ness Bar to collect our wristbands for the bus to Trnava.

IMG_3600.JPG

Said pubs are certain to act as 'footsoldier'  magnets as well. Even more reason to avoid them.

I've already been told that we need to meet in the Loch Ness Bar to collect our wristbands for the bus to Trnava.

IMG_3600.JPG

Same here mate.

Right I think it's time the old pals act was dropped 

Marshall

Paterson Martin Berra Robertson

McArthur  Morrison Fletcher (if fit)

Burke (free role) 

Fletcher     Griffiths 

nothing to lose with this away game, let's go for it and give them something to worry about rather than sitting deep and inevitably conceding and then losing. 

Archived