Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Really is slit your wrist stuff reading this. I know I keep saying this but do you honestly not realise how desperate you look here posting stuff like this? Jesus.

When independence happens, be it 3/10/20 year, you're going to be an absolute shell of a man and I'm gutted that I'll not be able to witness your reaction when the result is finalised.

The desperation is yours not mine Lichtie, it's always clear in your angry response, but you know I love you anyway.

7 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Except you haven't factored in that as Scotland is a region of the UK and not an independent state there is no true way to establish exactly how much trade there is between England and Scotland because it isn't necessary to report all trade between the two. There simply is not a requirement to do so, unlike with international trade.

Oh, You didn't know that ?? Oh f*cking dear, silly you !!

I'll remember this post when we're debating after Nicola calls another referendum, you've just ruled yourself out of discussing iScotland's financial future with that guff.

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

The desperation is yours not mine Lichtie, it's always clear in your angry response, but you know I love you anyway.

2 hours ago, renton said:

No, this is fundamentally a transaction between two parties. You have to have something to trade, the more people who have influence over a decision, the less influence any single person has on the outcome of that decision. Why then, would May give away some of that influence to Sturgeon for free? Someone outside the party, outside the government, someone she can't otherwise put a collar on? To be nice? On point of principle?

Being nice and being a doormat, going cap in hand to Number 10 is not going to warm the cockles of May's heart, it's not going to turn her into a welcoming host for all of Sturgeon's concerns regarding Scotland. The more interested parties May is bidden to for favours over Brexit, the less room for maneuver she has in negotiating. It means that if it came to seling out Scotland in favour of the City traders in London, she couldn't, so why would she put herself in that position?

The one thing the First Minister has to trade, is the threat of independence. Of your terrible unwelcome referendum, which as you freely admit, May could do without, what with all that Brexit "nonsense".

Why wouldn't Sturgeon invoke that particular demon, in order to try and get a seat at the table? And if they don't, then go ahead and call an IndyRef.

Stop ignoring renton because his posts are inconvenient to the nonsense you keep spouting and running away from.

It's Ok Pars, I understand that you need Renton to put your ideas together for you, I'm away at the moment in freezing Spain, but back to fly out to Vegas for the Frampton fight next Thurs, but in the meantime, I promise to follow your every post with interest![emoji6]

I ken, off topic but...

On 16/01/2017 at 12:42, jakedee said:

Willie, stop buying bottled water,your kitchen tap should be mains fed (slightly off topic,I know)

On 16/01/2017 at 17:17, AUFC90 said:

Drinking water from your kitchen tap is never from a cold water storage tank, always from mains. You sure you weren't drinking from the bathroom tap ? lol

Yesterday I asked the caretaker of my building and he said there is a great big cold water tank just under the roof.
He bides in the building and he said the cold water is always lukewarm.

33 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Remember the brexit types all creaming themselves over Goves interview with Trump and the trade deal?

Only an utter simpleton would believe we could get a favourable trade deal from an ultra nationalistic Trump!

Now more than ever we need to be part of a powerful trading bloc.

I wonder where we could find one?

Ooooh, SHIT!

8 hours ago, Wee Willie said:

I ken, off topic but...

Yesterday I asked the caretaker of my building and he said there is a great big cold water tank just under the roof.
He bides in the building and he said the cold water is always lukewarm.

There's usually always one in shared building but they normally feed bathroom taps, toilet etc not kitchen tap.

Remember the brexit types all creaming themselves over Goves interview with Trump and the trade deal?

Been a great day
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/switzerland-rejects-post-brexit-alliance-uk-aganist-eu-european-union-deal-swiss-foreign-secretary-a7536896.html

4 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Only an utter simpleton would believe we could get a favourable trade deal from an ultra nationalistic Trump!

Now more than ever we need to be part of a powerful trading bloc.

I wonder where we could find one?

Ooooh, SHIT!

Imaging basing any sort of economic plan for the country based even in part on an utterance from Trump!

Really is slit your wrist stuff reading this. I know I keep saying this but do you honestly not realise how desperate you look here posting stuff like this? Jesus.

When independence happens, be it 3/10/20 year, you're going to be an absolute shell of a man and I'm gutted that I'll not be able to witness your reaction when the result is finalised.

^^^full blown meltdown^^^