Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

So the cabinet have discussed how much they are willing to pay in a divorce bill and agreed that it’s more than previous.

They are unable to say how much the previous amount was or how much more it is they’re willing to pay.

So there is no indication of the original amount or the new amount only that the new amount is more than the original amount.

I’m really glad that there’s now clarity on this important issue.  I’m sure that all these awkward EU folk will be equally satisfied.

16 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

20 billion now increased to 40 billion...

I'd be rubbing my hands if I were the EU.

This Tory government is an absolute gang, to think they had the cheek to call Labour "the coalition of chaos"  in the GE.

Where are you getting these figures from?

Labour leadership traipsing through the lobbies with the Tories for hard Brexit tonight.
Corbyn really is a piece of shit. 

Is that actually what is happening ? Is it really ? Was a time i wanted him out, buying into media trashing of him.Eyes open now.The guy may just have a chance of bringing in the most left of centre Govt in my lifetime.I may be wrong but are you a "rattled" Nat ?

I wish they'd just say what our minimum legal obligations and commitments are, and what differences the EU have with that calculation, and why.  Even just a list of catagories without numbers would be good, if that's in dispute. Any bribe to get a decent trading deal with no freedom of movement will come later anyway. I don't see how the Irish border arrangements can be finalised before we know what the trading rules will be. 

Edited by welshbairn

36 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Is that actually what is happening ? Is it really ? Was a time i wanted him out, buying into media trashing of him.Eyes open now.The guy may just have a chance of bringing in the most left of centre Govt in my lifetime.I may be wrong but are you a "rattled" Nat ?

^^^

deluded britnat believes the blue shires will ever vote for Corbyn.

Sigh.....I really thought we were over this in Scotland.

No matter how many Scots vote red tory, it don't matter a jot......we get what the shires decide.

Your message is just a blast from a pretty shitty past. Pretty 20th century really.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Yes it's literally what happened.

^^^
deluded britnat believes the blue shires will ever vote for Corbyn.
Sigh.....I really thought we were over this in Scotland.
No matter how many Scots vote red tory, it don't matter a jot......we get what the shires decide.
Your message is just a blast from a pretty shitty past. Pretty 20th century really.

The "red tories" are well to the left of the SNP. It's a worn out jibe now.Not even factually correct.If it keeps you happy though.

4 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

The "red tories" are well to the left of the SNP. It's a worn out jibe now.Not even factually correct.If it keeps you happy though.

Thankfully most folk in Scotland now see through this rubbish. Hence liebour being consigned to the league of diddy parties.

(Diddy league= anyone behind the tories in Scotland)