Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

Pardon my ignorance, can any EU member veto the final Brexit agreement? (obviously I’d expect the member states to be consulted on the negotiating stance & submit their red lines beforehand.
Technically, could Denmark or indeed Eire torpedo any potential agreement?

Spain will veto unless we give Gibraltar back and extradite Alex Salmond for promoting sedition in Catalonia.

Edited by welshbairn

I like reading the Daily Express to see what they say on Brexit. They still expect the EU to fall apart without England's money.
I also like that they consider the latest episode of Coronation Street as news.

A real one stop shop for everything your average middle England racist.

11 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Pardon my ignorance, can any EU member veto the final Brexit agreement? (obviously I’d expect the member states to be consulted on the negotiating stance & submit their red lines beforehand.
Technically, could Denmark or indeed Eire torpedo any potential agreement?

IIRC: Even regional governments can veto the deal as happened with the Canada deal until Wallonia was satisfied.

23 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Petty grievance - the driver of UK politics. 

Hilarious that the likes of the DM and Tory Brexiteers are advocating that we should spend an extra £120 million on a blue book made in the UK rather than France. Maybe if the incumbent firm had tendered a better bid they might have won the work.

18 minutes ago, RiG said:

Hilarious that the likes of the DM and Tory Brexiteers are advocating that we should spend an extra £120 million on a blue book made in the UK rather than France. Maybe if the incumbent firm had tendered a better bid they might have won the work.

Xenophobia and racism are A-OK in today's UK.