Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Looks like Nicky Morgan and a couple others have agreed to a 'customs arrangement' amendment, so probably the UK govt will win the vote tomorrow against EEA and customs union. What a shambles, it'll be another month of this shite until June and its basically just kicking the can down the road for a month (if they win most of these tomorrow).

What a shambles, nonsense. Honestly Britain! What a feckin minter! Hapless government going from week to week, its been two years since Brexit and its all a wish list that will never be agreed upon by the EU/UK.

Scotland, its time to grow a pair and get TFO.

Edited by Kejan

I’m not too despondent yet.  May and her cronies have convinced folk in her own party that the EU will ultimately back down but there is no sign of that happening.  The votes this week are not crunch votes but time is running out and soon MPs will be under real pressure.

I can see organisations that represent hauliers, for example, applying real pressure and going public in a way that has not happened so far.

That looks like a Viz piss-take. Fucking hell. 

Needs a Spitfire IMO. Possibly also a mention of The Dambusters.

[emoji23] Edit 1: I missed the Spitfire. Quality.

Edit 2: is that a Spitfire? Could be a Hurricane. Shoddy editing if so. That Editor has shamed Great Britain!

Edit 3: I think it is a Spitfire. And what about the Great British Cheese!

That looks like a Viz piss-take. Fucking hell. 

Ok lets dissect this,
The Shard- owned by Qatar.
Nessie- about as real as the likelihood of a good brexit deal, also token ‘jock’ inclusion.
Alton Towers- broken failing theme park, bit like brexit.
The spit fires pictured are Canadian.
The steel plant is foreign owned and likely to suffer greatly from brexit.
Finally, my absolute favourite the Angel of the North, an EU funded art installation.
Yeh sums it up for me.

Ok lets dissect this,

The Shard- owned by Qatar.

Nessie- about as real as the likelihood of a good brexit deal, also token ‘jock’ inclusion.

Alton Towers- broken failing theme park, bit like brexit.

The spit fires pictured are Canadian.

The steel plant is foreign owned and likely to suffer greatly from brexit.

Finally, my absolute favourite the Angel of the North, an EU funded art installation.

Yeh sums it up for me.

Eilean Donan Castle is also there for the jockos. No Edinburgh Castle though. Shocking omission.

There’s only one Spitfire. How do you know it’s Canadian? It seems to have that red/white/blue bullseye on it.

Edit: I was moved to check on the funding situation for the Angel of the North.

The Angel of the North cost £800,000 (£584,000 from Lottery funding, £45,000 from Northern Arts and £150,000 from the European Regional Development Fund plus private sponsorships)

Part-funded, but the point is a good one.

Eilean Donan Castle is also there for the jockos. No Edinburgh Castle though. Shocking omission.

There’s only one Spitfire. How do you know it’s Canadian? It seems to have that red/white/blue bullseye on it.

Edit: I was moved to check on the funding situation for the Angel of the North.

The Angel of the North cost £800,000 (£584,000 from Lottery funding, £45,000 from Northern Arts and £150,000 from the European Regional Development Fund plus private sponsorships)

Part-funded, but the point is a good one.

Military historian on twitter pointed it out.