Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Blair's problem is that everyone thinks he's an empty shell with no opinions but an inflated ego that needs regular stroking. His post PM record of cosying up to dictators and Israel for cash doesn't help. If he was at all sincere about wanting to help stopping Brexit he would stay in the background and do his lobbying by phone or Skype. The c**t just misses being on the telly. His OTT efforts at appearing sincere whilst PM, quivering voice, small tear, people's princess etc., has blown his credibility.

Blair will be rewarded with a top EU job. Part/ main reason he wants the UK to remain. 

5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Despised perhaps strong, but he isn't liked:

Yougov:

14% positive, 24% neutral 59% negative across ~3800 interviews.

Millennials: 16% positive

Generation X: 19% positive

Baby Boomers: 10% positive

Women: 13% positive

Men: 16% positive

Source: https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/public_figure/Tony_Blair

ORB:

2015 Labour voters: 56% negative opinon, survey of 2000 adults.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-jeremy-corbyn-unpopular-labour-party-general-election-a7721561.html

Does nobody else find it extremely ironic that in these times of "inclusivity" and "equality" that everything is always broken down to bizarre levels to split everyone apart ??

I don't know about anyone else but I had never even heard of these terms such as "Millennials", "Generation X" or "Baby Boomers" up until a couple of years ago.

I just put it down to the useless ideas of some weans with their laptops with too much time on their hands, otherwise known as "analysts" in the modern workplace...........

43 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Does nobody else find it extremely ironic that in these times of "inclusivity" and "equality" that everything is always broken down to bizarre levels to split everyone apart ??

I don't know about anyone else but I had never even heard of these terms such as "Millennials", "Generation X" or "Baby Boomers" up until a couple of years ago.

I just put it down to the useless ideas of some weans with their laptops with too much time on their hands, otherwise known as "analysts" in the modern workplace...........

bloody millennials 

58 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

"The Millennials" and "The Baby-Boomers" both struggled to secure a record deal and disappeared into obscurity.

"Generation X" did much better until Billy Idol left to go solo.

HTH

Seems even Murdoch hates the Elite. Welcome your new Populist leaders!

Sun editorial..

THE SUN ON SUNDAY SAYS Britain will be humiliated by Jean-Claude Juncker no more — come March we will have a clean-break Brexit
This week Eurocrats proved they’d rather cut their nose off to spite their face — we don't need a deal with the EU
FINALLY, some concrete planning for a clean-break Brexit.

This week the jumped-up bureaucrats at the top of the Brussels tree proved that they simply aren’t interested in negotiating a good deal, for us or for them.

This week Jean-Clude Juncker and his jumped-up Eurocrats proved they'd rather cut their nose off to spite their face

They’d rather cut their nose off to spite their face, putting their ideological project ahead of the interests of their citizens.

Even national leaders seem more interested in trying to trap us into an undemocratic second referendum than ensuring their businesses can freely trade with the fifth-largest economy in the world.

The way Jean-Claude Juncker patronised the PM this week was an utter disgrace.

We will be humiliated no more - we don't need a deal with the EU, we need a clean-break Brexit

When the clock strikes 11pm on March 29th next year, we WILL leave the European Union.

And we must put every penny and pound we can into ensuring that our exit is as smooth as possible.

The Brussels beast has wormed its way into just about every one of our institutions. Getting rid of it is going to take some work.

But the predictions of apocalyptic job losses? Instant recession? We’ve heard the doomsday predictions before.

Believe in Britain and we have nothing to fear come 29 March 2019
Wrong then, wrong now.

There is one thing we are sure of, though, never more so than this week.

If we believe in ourselves we have nothing to fear.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sun editorial..

They clearly haven't read that speech you posted earlier.

Believe in Britain and we have nothing to fear come 29 March 2019
Wrong then, wrong now.

There is one thing we are sure of, though, never more so than this week.

If we believe in ourselves we have nothing to fear.

Boak. That's the attitude that's going to f**k the entire country. 

ETA: Not all bad though. I've now got Progen by The Shamen as an earworm.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sun editorial..

I was on inews a minute ago and saw a headline along the lines of "No Deal Brexit Hardship Will Bring Us Together"

There's your new angle from the loonballs

8 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

They clearly haven't read that speech you posted earlier.

Boak. That's the attitude that's going to f**k the entire country. 

It's fucking frightening right enough, along with what's going on in chunks of Europe, and new elections coming up for the EU parliament. Steve Bannon must be wanking his balls empty.

16 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

The prospect of a Labour government propped up by the SNP is horrific. Would the English voter be ready to let a Scottish party with no interest in English matters effectively run the country as they would surely hold Labour to hostage? The SNP would sooner cut the throat of a Labour government to get what that want. A Scottish DUP, if you wish. I would have no truck with them

needs a bit more of the Scots having the whip hand over the English to be full cream partisan Powell