Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hoey, Mann, Field, Berger and a host of Labour charlatans vote with the Government.

19 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

That's disgraced former Labour MP John Woodcock saying he's not going to vote along with his ex party because Corbyn and McDonnell aren't fit for high office so that's one less vote May has to worry about.

At least Woodcock is being up front.  There is a cadre within Labour who would do anything they can to stop Corbyn becoming PM and will support May and the Tories if it looked likely that a VoC would go against the government.

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

... And inflicting the largest ever Commons defeat on her flagship policy.

That was the ERG, the DUP and Tory remainers. He should have tried it on the Article 50 bill, that would have been a victory.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At least Woodcock is being up front.  There is a cadre within Labour who would do anything they can to stop Corbyn becoming PM and will support May and the Tories if it looked likely that a VoC would go against the government.

He is if you believe his reasoning but it's more likely he's voting against it to save his job as he wouldn't survive another general election.

12 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Apart from removing her majority. And inflicting the largest ever Commons defeat on her flagship policy.

tbh though you could probably have had Harold Shipman's reanimated corpse leading the Labour party last night and May would still have lost handsomely.

May losing her majority was more self-inflicted than from any particularly good politicking from Corbyn.

2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

He is if you believe his reasoning but it's more likely he's voting against it to save his job as he wouldn't survive another general election.

I fully accept that.  The others should be deselected too but they won’t.

Guest Bob Mahelp
9 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Why do they consistently give more time to "leave means leave" c***s instead of a balanced spread of views?

Some of these old c***s really are as thick as fucking mince.

Every time I turned on 5Live today they were talking to 'ordinary British people'.

A market trader in Barnsley who whined on 'we all voted out didn't we'.  A 70 year old from north Wales who said 'I don't understand it. Never have. I voted leave'. A racist taxi driver in Edinburgh (the city where 74% voted remain) who went on and on about 'these people taking my job'.

Apparently the 'ordinary British person' is an uneducated, thick as shit, ageing racist with a stereotypical 1950's job. 

Why don't 5Live talk to school teachers ? Or marketing managers ? Or bank workers ? Or accountants who work in companies that deal with the EU ?

You know.....educated people, who make up a huge percentage of the UK working population ? Not all of the UK is a Barbara Windsor solid gold Eastender.......the BBC seems terrified to talk to the educated middle class. 

I had to turn it off. I simply couldn't stand them interviewing another slow as shite f*ckwit who's experience of European culture is 2 weeks in Benidorm and who continually went on about Dunkirk and Churchill.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, welshbairn said:

This is just a bunch of dorks reading out their Modern Studies essays. They're supposed to be overthrowing the fucking Government.

The UK political system is screaming out for a 21st century overhaul. But we're too scared to take steps to implement it.

It's horrific, pathetic and terrifying in equal measures. 

10 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

A market trader in Barnsley who whined on 'we all voted out didn't we'.  

Maybe a PTTGOYN but this is beginning to annoy me. "We knew what we were voting for", "We voted out, now get on with it" etc

Every one of these feckers is happy to be the unofficial spokesperson for another 17.4million but none appear willing to take responsibility for their own opinion.