Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Are you Kevin Hague?

No idea who he is, and I'm in favour of the eventual reunification of Ireland by widespread consent, but I'm just pointing out the practical difficulty of a population of under 5 million replacing a subsidy provided by a population of about 60 million.

11 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Wonder who's shite alias this is. I'm going for TCK.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:
Wonder who's shite alias this is. I'm going for TCK.

Him or Kinky IMO.

What a daftie..  Do you honestly think I'd need to hide behind an alias if I wanted to make unpalatable posts?

The Italians and Greeks will love that.
Ireland robs them blind on tax and gets handouts while they suffer permanent austerity.

Not Ireland’s fault that those countries are incompetent in collecting any sort of tax from their citizens.

Found an Eire poll from 2015 about unification. Probably a bit leading questions though. Commissioned by RTE and BBC. 

image.thumb.png.c9b758f7ab254605aae55986b95f44f1.png

Here's another one from 2014 in NI by Lucid Talk whoever they are.

image.thumb.png.4840dff722605a036723197d8660e214.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Ireland

I'm getting the impression that British people are more keen on Unification than the Irish. Maybe Brexit will change all that.

Edited by welshbairn

Found an Eire poll from 2015 about unification. Probably a bit leading questions though. Commissioned by RTE and BBC. 
I'm getting the impression that British people are more keen on Unification than the Irish. Maybe Brexit will change all that.
Reflects my point above...

7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He's just about the most inept tory politician I can recall over the last 50 odd years - and by god I can recall quite a few.

i would say all the tory mps especially the pm and her cabinet are all  useless . theresa may is the captain off all idiots

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Can you explain the last row?

Apparently you are more likely to have no opinion/would not vote if you are Protestant OR Catholic than if you are - ANY age at all. 

Is there a large Hindu population that will definitely vote on this matter?  Just asking.

26 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Can you explain the last row?

Apparently you are more likely to have no opinion/would not vote if you are Protestant OR Catholic than if you are - ANY age at all. 

Is there a large Hindu population that will definitely vote on this matter?  Just asking.

I did hear a while ago that Hari Krishna had made wild progress in Northern Irish communitehs so my best guess is their work is taking effect, and ex IRA and UDA men are walking the streets of Derry and Belfast in sandals trying to sell worn copies of the Bhagavad Gita and telling people to just chill out, nothing matters, stillness is the route to Nirvana.

P.S. Having just understood your point, I assume the age groups would include people like myself with no religion, or refusing to declare one.

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a daftie..  Do you honestly think I'd need to hide behind an alias if I wanted to make unpalatable posts?

Just ignore them, Kincy. You don't need to hide behind an alias. 

Just carry on making all these unpalatable posts in your own name.

:)

I've got a few roaster on my timeline enraged by the 2040 project.    Putting forward the idea that Ireland (southern, obv)  will be receiving swaths of Turkish muslims with idiotic claims about overcrowding.   

Ignoring the fact that the 2040 project shows nothing but linear progress to grow the economy to population figures which are well below what Ireland housed pre-famine.  

2 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

I've got a few roaster on my timeline enraged by the 2040 project.    Putting forward the idea that Ireland (southern, obv)  will be receiving swaths of Turkish muslims with idiotic claims about overcrowding.   

Ignoring the fact that the 2040 project shows nothing but linear progress to grow the economy to population figures which are well below what Ireland housed pre-famine.  

Frictionless invisible borders in Ireland will allow plenty of indentured Turks to guarantee service at the bars of Gleneagles for decades to come, rest be assured.