Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Ireland will do as they are told.

The thing to take from this is that a corporatist French President with huge media support is proposing EU reform and everyone immediately thinks no chance. That pretty much proves the chances of genuine progressive reform from the left are zero.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Ireland will do as they are told.

The thing to take from this is that a corporatist French President with huge media support is proposing EU reform and everyone immediately thinks no chance. That pretty much proves the chances of genuine progressive reform from the left are zero.

Not sure where you think the huge media support for Macron you think is coming from. Most of the MSM see him as a joke.

Not sure where you think the huge media support for Macron you think is coming from. Most of the MSM see him as a joke.

Helen Lewis for one absolutely loves him but she’s got brain worms so is probably a bad example.

I wish brexit types would make up there minds,"wto rules it must be" now its" we wont have tarrifs on trade"
Im also sure this is in no way connected to the 40 trade deals that Fox said he would have signed by the time of brexit

28 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

According to the radio this morning there will be a diminution of services for cancer sufferers post Brexit even if we leave with a deal.

Well, that will add to the feeding frenzy of the media on all things medical these days.  If people are really serious about health then they will really need to stop voting for political parties which continue to 'invest' in nuclear weaponry and pathologically turn a blind eye to tax dodging on an industrial scale.

16 hours ago, The Master said:

And this is why we have Brexit. 

Be funny if when after the borders are closed, and all the foreigners are no longer taking the jobs, he still won't get one. Still up the Hammers!

27 seconds into that. Someone get that look from the reporter into a GIF

Guest Bob Mahelp
45 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Be funny if when after the borders are closed, and all the foreigners are no longer taking the jobs, he still won't get one. Still up the Hammers!

All intelligent people are wondering when these thick as shit in-breds are actually going to get it.

The answer....and this has just struck me.....is that they're not. Regardless of any evidence or common-sense placed in front of them, millions of people will keep on believing what they want to believe. Any they'll never, ever change.

Dog- whistle politics wins out, because the lowest common denominator is all that millions are capable of understanding. Or believing that they understand.

God, this is depressing.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

All intelligent people are wondering when these thick as shit in-breds are actually going to get it.

The answer....and this has just struck me.....is that they're not. Regardless of any evidence or common-sense placed in front of them, millions of people will keep on believing what they want to believe. Any they'll never, ever change.

Dog- whistle politics wins out, because the lowest common denominator is all that millions are capable of understanding. Or believing that they understand.

God, this is depressing.

Also known as the  *Tommy told me demographic.

* Tommy is a made up character containing all the repugnant bits of yer drunk uncles and embarrassing yer da' political views with a sprinkling of cocaine and a persecution complex.

12 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Also known as the  *Tommy told me demographic.

* Tommy is a made up character containing all the repugnant bits of yer drunk uncles and embarrassing yer da' political views with a sprinkling of cocaine and a persecution complex.

god I remember when believing in conspiracy theory's was a bit of a hippy / lefty / dope smoker type of thing.  how things have changed 

All intelligent people are wondering when these thick as shit in-breds are actually going to get it. The answer....and this has just struck me.....is that they're not. Regardless of any evidence or common-sense placed in front of them, millions of people will keep on believing what they want to believe. Any they'll never, ever change.

God, this is depressing.

This. 

There's a significant number who have the economic and political understanding of an amoeba.

Had one moron who argued that I was wrong about Switzerland having a relationship with the EU - despite the 7 Bilateral I agreements and 3 Bilateral II agreements that confirmed Switzerland's Schengen membership.

You could put facts till you are blue in the face and they will says it's lies.

It's Trump-like denial of the worst kind.

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This. 

There's a significant number who have the economic and political understanding of an amoeba.

Had one moron who argued that I was wrong about Switzerland having a relationship with the EU - despite the 7 Bilateral I agreements and 3 Bilateral II agreements that confirmed Switzerland's Schengen membership.

You could put facts till you are blue in the face and they will says it's lies.

It's Trump-like denial of the worst kind.

These folk make you challenge your own values.  I believe in universal suffrage but there must be questions about such folk having the right to vote.

2 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

god I remember when believing in conspiracy theory's was a bit of a hippy / lefty / dope smoker type of thing.  how things have changed 

I don't generally follow the activities of Tommeh! but have encountered a few selfie videos in the last few weeks that make me think he's got serious addiction problems or having a break down. Sallow faced, sweaty, bit unwashed looking and banging on people's doors at 5am like that's normal. It's just so terribly, terribly sad.

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

God, this is depressing.

IMG_1243.jpg.946894450e427df2a072f31f1bdb0bc9.jpg

DUP reaffirming that they won’t back May’s deal with the changes that are not going to happen.

This will make it far more difficult for her to get her deal over the line.

Meanwhile a Labour shadow minister is trying to organise against a second referendum despite it being Party policy.

8 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

giphy.gif