Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

If you had watched the Andrew Marr interview with Truss yesterday you would have found that the proposed deal with Australia was hugely imbalanced to the tune of uk exports to Australia costed at £900 Million, meanwhile Australia's imports to the uk amounted to over £4 Billion.

It is now five years since the Brexit referendum and your tories are still scrambling around the world with their begging bowl for a trade agreement, it is a mess and a government absolute shambles.

Canzuk and Trans Pacific my arse, check the EU Trade Agreements on Google and you will see the EU has World Trading covered with countries  large and small already on their books. Even westminster has applied for a trade agreement with the EU, how fuckin shameful is that, and we all know how well that was received.

Brexiteers snubbed the EU and now it's payback.

I appreciate your enthusiasm at being brash yet off the mark at every single attempt. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm at being brash yet off the mark at every single attempt. 

Jeepers, when even Marr points out the numbers don't add up, it's probably time to re-evaluate your habit of treating these cúnts as competent, or even slightly honest. 

Have you not noticed the increasing preponderance of sacfrificial lambs on the tellybox recently? This lot love nothing more than promising a plethora of chickens for the country, but come hatching time? No interviews with Johnson, Patel, Raaaaab, Rees-Mogg - Gove's even scarpered abroad to avoid the chance of some surviving proper journalist asking awkward questions. Wheel out Dizzy Lizzy - she's unable to process a coherent thought, but can be relied upon to answer a series of questions with the same phrase until the interviewer gibves up in frustration. A Nicky Morgan tribute act.

15 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Jeepers, when even Marr points out the numbers don't add up, it's probably time to re-evaluate your habit of treating these cúnts as competent, or even slightly honest. 

Have you not noticed the increasing preponderance of sacfrificial lambs on the tellybox recently? This lot love nothing more than promising a plethora of chickens for the country, but come hatching time? No interviews with Johnson, Patel, Raaaaab, Rees-Mogg - Gove's even scarpered abroad to avoid the chance of some surviving proper journalist asking awkward questions. Wheel out Dizzy Lizzy - she's unable to process a coherent thought, but can be relied upon to answer a series of questions with the same phrase until the interviewer gibves up in frustration. A Nicky Morgan tribute act.

Aye but he'll continue to vote tory while denying he is actually a tory.

Edited by Anonapersona

2 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
8 minutes ago, Stormzy said:
Why are you discussing me here? 

I'm guessing because it's a public forum. One on which you've made yet another embarrassing statement.

Where's the embarrassing statement? 

If you follow the thread I was responding to Sandy on a specific issue, laughing at something he said and more generally at him as a poster (due to previous interactions) and you've went on to write some lovely creative writing and then this other guy brings me into the discussion for no apparant reason, of course you're welcome to do so on this public forum I just wondered if there was any reason... You guys can happily discuss your hatred of the Tories without dragging me into it..

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

If you follow the thread I was responding to Sandy on a specific issue, laughing at something he said and more generally at him as a poster (due to previous interactions) and you've went on to write some lovely creative writing and then this other guy brings me into the discussion for no apparant reason, of course you're welcome to do so on this public forum I just wondered if there was any reason... You guys can happily discuss your hatred of the Tories without dragging me into it..

I was just laughing at you, generally, as a poster.

2 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I was just laughing at you, generally, as a poster.

You were actually expressing an opinion on myself based on Norman's creative writing, didn't sound like you were laughing at all tbqhwy. 

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

If you had watched the Andrew Marr interview with Truss yesterday you would have found that the proposed deal with Australia was hugely imbalanced to the tune of uk exports to Australia costed at £900 Million, meanwhile Australia's imports to the uk amounted to over £4 Billion.

It is now five years since the Brexit referendum and your tories are still scrambling around the world with their begging bowl for a trade agreement, it is a mess and a government absolute shambles.

Canzuk and Trans Pacific my arse, check the EU Trade Agreements on Google and you will see the EU has World Trading covered with countries  large and small already on their books. Even westminster has applied for a trade agreement with the EU, how fuckin shameful is that, and we all know how well that was received.

Brexiteers snubbed the EU and now it's payback.

5 hours ago, Stormzy said:

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

That would be the statement which tells Sandy he's off the mark in every single attempt (my italics), despite one of his points being a direct reference to a piece on national TV just yesterday - and described by him as such. Which I pointed out in the first line of my following post. 

It's not that you're a tory, a troll, or even a follower of the blue sisters. It's  not even that you are embarrassingly bad at dealing with any subject which requires logical thinking, or the possibility that a subject may not have binary viewpoints. It's just that you're very, very stupid. HTH

*apparent. HTH (again)

18 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

That would be the statement which tells Sandy he's off the mark in every single attempt (my italics), despite one of his points being a direct reference to a piece on national TV just yesterday - and described by him as such. Which I pointed out in the first line of my following post. 

It's not that you're a tory, a troll, or even a follower of the blue sisters. It's  not even that you are embarrassingly bad at dealing with any subject which requires logical thinking, or the possibility that a subject may not have binary viewpoints. It's just that you're very, very stupid. HTH

*apparent. HTH (again)

Aye I don't see it... In all fairness I find your post more embarrassing than me responding to Sandy. I know you think highly of your own contributions to the forum and you try a lot harder than myself but jesus christ Norman, try and not be such a creepy obsessive c**t about it.

I was not one of your bullies that made you flee the country and I was not one of your "friends" that didn't attend the wedding so please can you drop your personal vandetta against me and aim your anger at your partner or your dog or something. 

Edited by Stormzy

25 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye I don't see it... In all fairness I find your post more embarrassing than me responding to Sandy. I know you think highly of your own contributions to the forum and you try a lot harder than myself but jesus christ Norman, try and not be such a creepy obsessive c**t about it.

I was not one of your bullies that made you flee the country and I was not one of your "friends" that didn't attend the wedding so please can you drop your personal vandetta against me and aim your anger at your partner or your dog or something. 

My, hasn't this wee berr got a high opinion of himself? You honestly think I'm carrying out a crusade against you? If anything I'm helping you by pointing out you're setting yourself up for ridicule with almost every post. 

FYI, wee fella, I've had plenty of civil online conversations with some of the peepul on here - even swapping greenies with bennett on occasion, which I don't think anybody would have seen happening in the days following rangers' death. Kincy, in particular, although a dribbling tory mess, could carry on a good old debate over a few pages*, holding to his argument against mine. KnightswoodBear seems a well-balanced (with questionable employment practises) chap. Like your fabled "many catholics" rant, the fact that I can pick out the the rangers fans who I kinda get on with on here only reinforces my opinion of the rest - of which you, my hard of thinking little victim, are a prime example. Enjoy your forum. 

*If you caught him at the right stage of erudite inebriation. It tended to get messy in the wee sma' hours. Has anybody heard from the old bugger, btw? It's kind of quiet without him, and I would love to hear his opinion of the latest representatives of his beloved Party.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

4 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

My, hasn't this wee berr got a high opinion of himself? You honestly think I'm carrying out a crusade against you? If anything I'm helping you by pointing out you're setting yourself up for ridicule with almost every post. 

FYI, wee fella, I've had plenty of civil online conversations with some of the peepul on here - even swapping greenies with bennett on occasion, which I don't think anybody would have seen happening in the days following rangers' death. Kincy, in particular, although a dribbling tory mess, could carry on a good old debate over a few pages*, holding to his argument against mine. KnightswoodBear seems a well-balanced (with questionable employment practises) chap. Like your fabled "many catholics" rant, the fact that I can pick out the the rangers fans who I kinda get on with on here only reinforces my opinion of the rest - of which you, my hard of thinking little victim, are a prime example. Enjoy your forum. 

*If you caught him at the right stage of erudite inebriation. It tended to get messy in the wee sma' hours. Has anybody heard from the old bugger, btw? It's kind of quiet without him, and I would love to hear his opinion of the latest representatives of his beloved Party.

Aye I'm really not surprised about the whole wedding thing. Your patter is borderline criminal.

17 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

See