Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

May's about to make a statement but hasn't told Beth Rigby of Sky News what she is going to say.

That's bang out of order.

Let me be clear, support my deal or...(sparks fly, head explodes, pile of smoking cogs and springs on the carpet.)

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Let me be clear, support my deal or...(sparks fly, head explodes, pile of smoking cogs and springs on the carpet.)

I like that there's springs on the carpet. 

Maybe a bit old school, but springs, nuts, bolts, washers flying everywhere. Nice thought. 

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

Yet another statement from May that says absolutely nothing. Just more game playing trying to shift the blame to labour if it goes tits up. I genuinely despise that evil, bigoted, hateful, incompetent c**t, and I hope for nothing but misery for her for the rest of her days.

She's putting it all on to Corbyn if it fucks up. Can you imagine Jeremy willing to stand hand in hand with Theresa to deliver a compromise, even if it was his "Customs Union and close relationship with the Single Market"?

Edited by welshbairn