Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Ian Blackford saying respect the Vote.
Yes Ian,  this is what you and the 328 Enemies within don't understand.
Respect the Referendum Vote.
It trumps any other vote.

See, that's the problem with simple binary questions for very complex issues, it allows the possibility of very simple people fucking over my grand-daughters futures.

And here, enter stage right.

5 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Ian Blackford saying respect the Vote.

Yes Ian,  this is what you and the 328 Enemies within don't understand.

Respect the Referendum Vote.

It trumps any other vote.

Tell you what, I'll sell you a motor just now but you don't actually get it off me for another 3 years.

You don't have a right of veto or to change your mind, no matter how badly I abuse and damage the car over the next three years. Its sold as seen 3 years ago, come what may. 

Seem fair? 

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Brilliant! Live coverage on BBC goes to Holyrood, and a daft cnut riding a bike appears in shot and falls off it behind the reporter. Good old Scotland.

Never act with children or animals or .....  erm ...... ninja cyclists

A lot of respect for the 21 Tory rebels. I reckon that’s about double what Johnson and Co were originally expecting to rebel, massively overplayed their hand by the threats of deselection.

IMG_0407.jpg

Also reassuring to see all the opposition leaders uniting around the fact there should only be an election once this bill has passed. This must be the closest the opposition parties have all worked together since the whole Brexit process began.

Just now, Sooky said:

A lot of respect for the 21 Tory rebels. I reckon that’s about double what Johnson and Co were originally expecting to rebel, massively overplayed their hand by the threats of deselection.

IMG_0407.jpg

Also reassuring to see all the opposition leaders uniting around the fact there should only be an election once this bill has passed. This must be the closest the opposition parties have all worked together since the whole Brexit process began.

That’s a shit attempt by Rory Stewart to disguise himself.