Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Asked and answered many times.  If you’re really interested you can look back.

ETA if you’re really interested in joining the debate I’d welcome your contribution.

I did look back and my contribution is you are in a very fragile glass house if you’re throwing stones at Forza Dundee. 

9 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

See these c***s in the lobby or whatever is at Westminster just standing about in the background on BBC interviews. What the f**k are they doing, they look like they are on a night out or something.

After every important vote they have a bingo session. Apparently dates back to the times of King Arthur.

Just now, Rugster said:

I did look back and my contribution is you are in a very fragile glass house if you’re throwing stones at Forza Dundee. 

What’s your view on the general Brexit debate and the possibility of a GE?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

What’s your view on the general Brexit debate and the possibility of a GE?

I’m all for a general election because the SNP will campaign in Scotland on an Indy ref mandate and win comfortably. No deal brexit needs to be stopped at all costs, and brexit in general should be stopped in my opinion. Finally your right to vote should be rescinded. Hope that helps. 

Just now, Rugster said:

I’m all for a general election because the SNP will campaign in Scotland on an Indy ref mandate and win comfortably. No deal brexit needs to be stopped at all costs, and brexit in general should be stopped in my opinion. Finally your right to vote should be rescinded. Hope that helps. 

So the SNP should support Johnson’s call for an immediate GE?