Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Doesn’t matter if you voted leave or remain, no-one voted for this shite. Fcukers should be ashamed of themselves. Talking of fcukers, the only reason we had the referendum in the first place was Bullingdon Boy Cameron trying to see off the Euro sceptics in his own party and strengthen his own hand. Fcuker called it wrong, lost, and immediately fcuked off. I do not remember a huge upswell of interest from the populace for a Euro referendum in the first place. Posh Tory cnuts like Cameron make my skin crawl.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure how this plays out now.

The opposition will not agree a GE before Johnson gets an extension from the EU (assuming they grant one).  So a GE called early November with a date mid December?

J.C. more or less to me said he will go with a G.E. 

And that bit you said about the E.U. "grant" is the thing.

Why should the U.K. impose anything on us? 

3 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

J.C. more or less to me said he will go with a G.E. 

And that bit you said about the E.U. "grant" is the thing.

Why should the U.K. impose anything on us? 

Eh? Anyway assuming you meant the EU, they have to agree to allow us the huge commercial benefit of staying in the single market for another 3 months. 

18 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Independence is inevitable.

In just about any country, you’d think so in a situation like this 

Don’t underestimate the ability of Scotland’s population to bottle it. I could see a scenario playing out where Sturgeon has pretty much all her ducks in a row over this, and it still pans out to a No vote. Hope I’m wrong though.

Edited by Adamski

Business Secretary Andrea Leadsom says the result of the vote was "incredibly disappointing".
She says it shows "Jeremy Corbyn is just determined to stop Brexit at any cost". "My real, real hope is that colleagues will reflect overnight" and not take away the prime minister's "negotiating hand", she says. "If Parliament is determined to take no-deal off the table, there is nothing the EU will negotiate on."

Brutal that they are still pedalling this nonsense after so many have admitted that it's wrong.
Your man @sureiknow and other Brexiteers will be lapping it up though. The EU will fold any day now.

1 minute ago, Adamski said:

In just about any country, you’d think so in a situation like this 

Don’t underestimate the ability of Scotland’s population to bottle it. I could see a scenario playing out where Sturgeon has pretty much all her ducks in a row over this, and it still pans out to a No vote. Hope I’m wrong though.

Why is not wanting Scotland to be independent bottling it? Personally, I voted ‘yes’ in the independence referendum, and would do so again, but I know many people who voted ‘no’, and they are intelligent, rational educated people, who told me why they were voting they way they were. They weren’t bottling anything. 

Doesn’t matter if you voted leave or remain, no-one voted for this shite. Fcukers should be ashamed of themselves. Talking of fcukers, the only reason we had the referendum in the first place was Bullingdon Boy Cameron trying to see off the Euro sceptics in his own party and strengthen his own hand. Fcuker called it wrong, lost, and immediately fcuked off. I do not remember a huge upswell of interest from the populace for a Euro referendum in the first place. Posh Tory cnuts like Cameron make my skin crawl.

I can’t get no sleep !! Tune !!

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

I’m really shocked that Germans aren’t talking in English at all times, given “we won the war” & if we hadn’t, we’d all be talking German & even might still do as apparently “Merkel rules Europe”

German mobilisation has went up 100000% like their inflation post WW1 after they didnae accept Britnat Western democracy on our terms.. Luckily we've got BOJO' keeping Keyser Lizzie Windsor in check.. Rule Britannia.