Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Cummings possibly the first supporter of a confirmatory referendum.

BAGEHOT: In the event of an Out vote do you think the government would seek to hold another referendum, on the terms of Brexit?

DOMINIC CUMMINGS: I think that is a distinct possibility, yes. It’s obviously not something that we can force. We’re a campaign group. But I think it is perfectly possible that leadership candidates to replace David Cameron will say that they think there are good grounds for a new government team to offer the public a voice on what the deal looks like. And we obviously wouldn’t oppose that, if that’s what senior politicians want to offer. I think there’s a strong democratic case for it.

https://www.economist.com/bagehots-notebook/2016/01/21/an-interview-with-dominic-cummings

Did anyone see Phillip Lees interview on newsnight last night?
Was interesting to note that his decision to jump to the lib dems was taking after a constituency meeting when a motion was proposed to kick northern ireland and Scotland out of the union [emoji23]

Channel 4 News saying the government may have killed the bill on a technicality.
Surely not?
Kinnock has fucked it up.

And means any delay to brexit will need to be used to pass a withdrawal agreement.

The govt let it pass without a vote - basically just to be awkward c***s.

(Which i find quite amusing, although Kinnock is a w**k of the highest order)

36 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Saw @Ad Lib on the news there being interviewed by Glenn Campbell. Nice to see he’s finally had that mop trimmed. 

I think he stuck the mop to his chin.

Now a featured tweet in the Guardian though. Fame at last.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/04/brexit-crisis-boris-johnson-mps-bill-blocking-no-deal-eu-no-deal-parliament-politics-live#comments

Edited by Jambomo