Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Tell you what, I'll sell you a motor just now but you don't actually get it off me for another 3 years.

You don't have a right of veto or to change your mind, no matter how badly I abuse and damage the car over the next three years. Its sold as seen 3 years ago, come what may. 

Seem fair? 

I think you could seal the deal if you told me what type of car it is. What do you mean  you don’t know ?

5 minutes ago, Sooky said:

A lot of respect for the 21 Tory rebels. I reckon that’s about double what Johnson and Co were originally expecting to rebel, massively overplayed their hand by the threats of deselection.

IMG_0407.jpg

Also reassuring to see all the opposition leaders uniting around the fact there should only be an election once this bill has passed. This must be the closest the opposition parties have all worked together since the whole Brexit process began.

So is that just one out of thirteen Scottish Tories voting against the government?

1 minute ago, ForzaDundee said:

See these c***s in the lobby or whatever is at Westminster just standing about in the background on BBC interviews. What the f**k are they doing, they look like they are on a night out or something.

It's a night out in #SW1

More than a few will be on the ching and gas cookers later.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I think you could seal the deal if you told me what type of car it is. What do you mean  you don’t know ?

It has at least a wheel. I think.

Still negotiating how many wheels it may or may not have.

But I can promise if you buy it, you'll no longer have to give the petrol companies money for fuel and you can save that money to make improvements to the car. Maybe... Actually not really, but just buy the car FFS. It'll be fine. Promise. 

Just now, ForzaDundee said:

@Granny Danger Explain yourself mate.

1. We are not an independent country.  Until we are (and it can’t come soon enough) the UK position on EU membership, and particularly the possibility of crashing out without a deal, has a massive impact on the people of Scotland.

2.  As an independent country we want a close working relationship and trade links with continent that’s on our doorstep.

I trust this simple explanation is suffice as I’m not going to waste my time going into more detail.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Why did you vote to leave again?

Asked and answered many times.  If you’re really interested you can look back.

ETA if you’re really interested in joining the debate I’d welcome your contribution.

Edited by Granny Danger

1. We are not an independent country.  Until we are (and it can’t come soon enough) the UK position on EU membership, and particularly the possibility of crashing out without a deal, has a massive impact on the people of Scotland.
2.  As an independent country we want a close working relationship and trade links with continent that’s on our doorstep.
I trust this simple explanation is suffice as I’m not going to waste my time going into more detail.
No need to insult him and call him thick for having an opinion though.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You are a simpleton and very old mate.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
Yes you can; to avoid it the standing orders of the Lords will need to be changed or at least suspended.

I suspect that there will be enough votes in the Lords to do exactly that if they do go on too long

There is a view that their very traditionalist in the Lords (yeah no big surprise) and might be loath to do anything to standing orders!  That would be a very establishment shitshow.