Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

The row centres on a demand that the EU’s negotiating team treat a long-awaited cache of documents outlining the UK’s latest ideas as “Her Majesty’s government property”.

UK insisting that the 27 nations don't get to see their 'proposals'.

:blink:  ffs

Edited by cyderspaceman

There had been speculation that the Supreme Court decision would be today though the full ruling would not have been published until next week.

Maybe I’m being optimistic but I would have imagined that if the Court had thought that they were not entitled to rule on the matter then it would have been a relatively quick decision, therefore a more prolonged decision is good news.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

There had been speculation that the Supreme Court decision would be today though the full ruling would not have been published until next week.

Maybe I’m being optimistic but I would have imagined that if the Court had thought that they were not entitled to rule on the matter then it would have been a relatively quick decision, therefore a more prolonged decision is good news.

WTF are you posting on here if you are on holiday in Lanzarote?

WTF are you doing reading a book, watching the telly, having a meal, checking on the news, posting on here or having a dump if you're on holiday in Lanzarote? You should be fixedly gazing at the spectacular volcanic landscapes, whitewashed villas, beaches and dive centres, that it is famous for. Foreign places are for doing foreign things, like dropping your shorts and waving your arse at the Spanish waiter. 

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

WTF are you doing reading a book, watching the telly, having a meal, checking on the news, posting on here or having a dump if you're on holiday in Lanzarote? You should be fixedly gazing at the spectacular volcanic landscapes, whitewashed villas, beaches and dive centres, that it is famous for. Foreign places are for doing foreign things, like dropping your shorts and waving your arse at the Spanish waiter. 

You're sounding like a brexiter-type, Welshy.     😊

On 17/09/2019 at 14:12, welshbairn said:

Thought the other side were having their go after lunch, seeing as Pannick seemed to be covering both cases? Anyway, there's no jury here, just professional judges whom I'd hope would be less influenced by deflection of the facts by appealing to emotion as in a jury trial. 

...or in a referendum.

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The first picture looks like Mozza Mozza Dr Concrete 100m from the school gates every morning.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Reminds me of the Civil Border Patrol in GTA5.

Except not amusing, just hateful scum who have no place in society. No idea how a person can see someone in desperate need who has taken the measure of crossing a dangerous stretch of sea and not feel sympathy but actually feel hate simply because that person wasn't born within a certain radius of them (and of course isn't white).

How does such hate become so ingrained? How is it so easy for such hatred to manifest in people?