Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 hours ago, The OP said:

It's really odd that people on here infer annoyance when you make a measured, detailed and withering response when I absolutely bloody love making them. 

You 😁 need 🤗 to 😏 use 😆 more 🙄 emojis 😎 to 😉 make 😶 it 😋 more 🤗 obvious 🙂 you 🤔 are 🙄 just 😶 having 😅 fun.

The look on Kuenssburg's face when Boris was announcing that he was going with the Leave campaign would indicate that he was pumping her then. I assume he still is now.

If you want to feel a wee bit sick, it's about 42 minutes into the Cameron programme on BBC. Boak.

70556448_462609874326802_2768665545409560576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQk7iW63VMYJL-H0ehacQkjvM0MhAxovl3d6xv2Qch8etWAVRDyMlRTbXr-wql0bFA_JHnbenPSPk9DmZS9ejklf&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a22dc44781e424f0bdfdeaf4b901ccd6&oe=5E0A40C7

Peston probably was too, right enough.

12 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

The look on Kuenssburg's face when Boris was announcing that he was going with the Leave campaign would indicate that he was pumping her then. I assume he still is now.

If you want to feel a wee bit sick, it's about 42 minutes into the Cameron programme on BBC. Boak.

70556448_462609874326802_2768665545409560576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQk7iW63VMYJL-H0ehacQkjvM0MhAxovl3d6xv2Qch8etWAVRDyMlRTbXr-wql0bFA_JHnbenPSPk9DmZS9ejklf&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a22dc44781e424f0bdfdeaf4b901ccd6&oe=5E0A40C7

Peston probably was too, right enough.

Wid -  her not de pfeffelllllllllll

To save me the bother of searching, could anyone tell me what the court hearing is costing and who exactly is paying for all sides?

Seems a large waste of money when we can have a fairly good guess at the outcome.

The lawyers will be loving it though. Laughing all the way to the bank.

12 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

To save me the bother of searching, could anyone tell me what the court hearing is costing and who exactly is paying for all sides?

Seems a large waste of money when we can have a fairly good guess at the outcome.

The lawyers will be loving it though. Laughing all the way to the bank.

£6.50 and I’m paying for everything.

7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Good to see you’ve not lost your composure OP. I take it you are not used to being told you’re wrong?

btw I realise my 1 vote towards 1/650 MPs is puny. But is it more or less than 1/(650 x 28)?

The words of someone who doesn't have a clue how to reply.