Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The general rule is that good news on the Scottish economy is proof that Scotland is strong enough to stand alone/proof that Scotland is thriving in the union (Delete according to prejudice)

The corollary is:
Bad news is proof that we're being held back by the union/proof that we're too small, too poor etc..,

Aye, just like other wee nations such as New Zealand, Denmark, Ireland, Iceland....

18 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

C2-GFB6XUAAForD.jpg

A White Paper plot to thwart Brexit? The PM says that Government will publish its plans - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38737967

"Theresa May has announced the government will set out its Brexit plans in a formal policy document. During Prime Minister's Questions, she said she recognised an "appetite" for a White Paper on her "bold" proposals for negotiations with the EU."

Really getting fed up with this argument that the UK is our biggest export destination so if we vote yes the world will cave in. Even STV are at it, it's so ludicrous and argument and so many people swallow that it beggars belief. The UK wants free trade with anyone from New Zealand to India but not Scotland, who happens to be just up the road and one their biggest trading partners :lol::lol: this is the sort of daft arguments and stupid people we'll have to contend with for the next 2 years. It's going to be fun :unsure:

How are those talks with Spain coming on Mr Mac Brussell. Have they telt ye tae get tae f**k yet? Or is Brussels telling him through  bureaucratese the same thing about non-members. What a bunch of lying c***s the snp are. They don't care about Scotland only their delusional obsession with separation. In or out of the EU doesn't matter as long as the snp are free and f**k everybody else. Must run. Need to go stand on a railway platform for a train that might arrive to get to A&E as my doctor appointment has been cancelled due to my doctor not being able to use the Queensferry crossing as planned. Just hope she is not lying at the side of the motorway waiting for assistance.

Still it's worse in UKEngland than it is in UKScotland.

Edited by hehawhehaw

How are those talks with Spain coming on Mr Mac Brussell. Have they telt ye tae get tae f**k yet? Or is Brussels telling him through  bureaucratese the same thing about non-members. What a bunch of lying c***s the snp are. They don't care about Scotland only their delusional obsession with separation. In or out of the EU doesn't matter as long as the snp are free and f**k everybody else. Must run. Need to go stand on a railway platform for a train that might arrive to get to A&E as my doctor appointment has been cancelled due to my doctor not being able to use the Queensferry crossing as planned. Just hope she is not lying at the side of the motorway waiting for assistance.
Still it's worse in UKEngland than it is in UKScotland.

Shut the f**k up Donny.

Looking for a wee bit of advice here.

My passport has expired. What is happening with regards to renewals? If I get one it will currently be a EU passport but will I need to buy another one in 2 years time ect? 

Will I need a new passport?

You will have noticed that the top line on the front of the UK passport says "European Union".

Because the UK will remain a member of the EU for as long as it takes to negotiate the exit deal, such passports will be valid over that period - so there is no need to worry if you are travelling this summer, for example.

After the UK leaves, there will presumably be new British passports that will no longer say "European Union" on them.

While we can't say this for sure, it seems likely that the new design would just be phased in as existing passports expire.

Took this from this article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36619817

3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Looking for a wee bit of advice here.

My passport has expired. What is happening with regards to renewals? If I get one it will currently be a EU passport but will I need to buy another one in 2 years time ect? 

Will I need a new passport?

You will have noticed that the top line on the front of the UK passport says "European Union".

Because the UK will remain a member of the EU for as long as it takes to negotiate the exit deal, such passports will be valid over that period - so there is no need to worry if you are travelling this summer, for example.

After the UK leaves, there will presumably be new British passports that will no longer say "European Union" on them.

While we can't say this for sure, it seems likely that the new design would just be phased in as existing passports expire.

Took this from this article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36619817

I renewed 1 of mine that was  full,if your going to need it renew it