Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

17 hours ago, doulikefish said:

The new brexit bill is introduced and chapter 34 is missing.......workers rights

And will sail through today and not a thing anyone can do about it.

No Deal will now be firmly back on the table. 

Come on Scotland - we don't have to be part of this fucking mess.

28 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

And will sail through today and not a thing anyone can do about it.

No Deal will now be firmly back on the table. 

Come on Scotland - we don't have to be part of this fucking mess.

Well here is the problem isnt it.  We are part of the mess thanks to shitebags in 2014 and morons in the Brexit vote.

We're trapped for the foreseeable future and no amount of posturing or calling for a referendum is going to make it happen.

The latest announcement about new oil fields etc in the North Sea has taken care of that.

Furthermore the contempt that the likes of BoJo etc  holds the SNP in knows no bounds, just look at yesterday's phonegate incident.

Call me Dave's half arsed gamble has crippled this country.

We can now look forward to the eradication of workers right etc and a truly dreadful few years.  Dickensian times for the poor await.

Hopefully I am wrong and somehow a referendum is called but would it surprise anyone If we shat it again.

What a time to be alive.

17 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

The braindead got what they voted for though!

By braindead I mean English working class tory voters, in case there was any confusion. 

13 hours ago, zidane's child said:

F**k it into them for voting Tory.

What else did they expect?

35 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

All the lexiteers who said the UK didn't need EU protections on workers rights seem quiet.

Ah well, they all knew what they were voting for. Know wot I mean?

They've all developed this irritating habit of pointing at their noses when they tell you that. I do hope they're not going to be disappointed as to how long it's going to take for the kind of Brexit they were voting for to come to fruition. There's still lots of Johnny Foreigner types  in evidence all around the north of England - generally clogging up doctor's surgery waiting rooms. "That's why it takes so long to get a doctor's appointment. Know wot I mean mate?"

Bloody ridiculous when all you're wanting's a sick note for the Monday morning hangover.

54 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Well here is the problem isnt it.  We are part of the mess thanks to shitebags in 2014 and morons in the Brexit vote.

We're trapped for the foreseeable future and no amount of posturing or calling for a referendum is going to make it happen.

The latest announcement about new oil fields etc in the North Sea has taken care of that.

Furthermore the contempt that the likes of BoJo etc  holds the SNP in knows no bounds, just look at yesterday's phonegate incident.

We can now look forward to the eradication of workers right etc and a truly dreadful few years.  Dickensian times for the poor await.

Hopefully I am wrong and somehow a referendum is called but would it surprise anyone If we shat it again.

What a time to be alive.

Scotland will definitely vote to become independent next time round. That's why the tories are prepared to ignore all election results and any "spikes" arising from polling. I can genuinely see a move towards civil disobedience before we are all much older. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

What a time to be alive.

Agreed. But we really can't keep calling them shitebags. The reality is, we need some of those shitebags to get on board this time. Bojo the clown can keep holding it off for as long as possible. But his best bet of saving the "union" is to get it over and done with as quickly as possible, before brexshit hits the fan. I actually hope he keeps dragging his feet on the issue and i'm sure Nicola secretly does as well.

Edited by BawWatchin

6 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Both?

He actually held on to his seat of Chorley, but here's the reason why :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-50321538?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000637&link_location=live-reporting-story

What a farce!

Just watching this Brexit debate farce love from the HOC. 
Is the Speaker really as thick as pigshit or is it just that Chorley accent that makes him sound like he's as thick as pigshit?
Judging by his past performances, he's thick as pigshit alright.

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

"Paula Mann, 55 and from Whittle-le-Woods, agreed it "seems unfair", but said it was worth it to have a Northern accent chairing proceedings in the House of Commons."

Ljsl9nQ.png

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That's always been the way I think.

Hardly a representative democracy though.

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

"Paula Mann, 55 and from Whittle-le-Woods, agreed it "seems unfair", but said it was worth it to have a Northern accent chairing proceedings in the House of Commons."

Ljsl9nQ.png

Tory Tom.
_109556934_img_7825.jpg

Ljsl9nQ.png

What a shitehole this Chorley place must be. The Airdrie of England perhaps?

Ljsl9nQ.png

What a time to be alive.

Merry Christmas m8. Chin up.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Tory Tom.
_109556934_img_7825.jpg

Ljsl9nQ.png

What a shitehole this Chorley place must be. The Airdrie of England perhaps?

Ljsl9nQ.png

FFS mate, Chorley would make Airdrie seem like Kensington or Hampstead Heath.

Check out this accurate description :

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/chorleysmall-hole-between-blackburn-and-preston.html