Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

That really surprised me, Michael O’Leary apportioning blame. It’s just not like him, Given his background of treating customers and his staff so well. 

12 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
13 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:
Oh!!!!! But what about Brexit!!! Leave a light on for us!

Running from the Dutch tax man and their climate policy. f**k all to do with Brexit.

whats changed in Holland? (edit: noticed it was posted later the change in Holland)

The dutch have been hoovering up other countries taxes for years due to their corporate tax "arrangements"

Edited by BigDoddyKane

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

Amazon to stop accepting Visa credit cards from January next year.

I'm fairly certain that Visa will back down and this threat won't go through but if it does its another "amazing benefit" of Brexit, they never seem to end.

Who needs all these pesky EU laws to stop companies ripping you off. Just leave it to the market place to self regulate, and everyone will benefit by reduced fees and charges due to the natural competition between companies, surely. Just look at mobile phone roaming to see how that works so well in our favour.

On 13/11/2021 at 17:36, KingRocketman II said:

Peston and Kuennsberg, supposed neutral and balanced journalists (he says), know first hand how much a buffoon Johnson is but spend their time turning his gibberish, and incoherent contradictions into announcements "befitting of the office". Instead of spinning Johnson's words, they could just report on his gibberish prorsus ut and then point out how nonsensical it is or how it completely contradicts a recent statement made on the same issue - not through comment or slant or bias but simply by comparison. 

But they won't and that is what makes our "free and open media" as contemptible as the Government. 

I think Kuennsberg is smart enough to know what she's doing and they're clearly her pals in the government. Peston is just thick as shit. The whole taking two weeks to ask a question thing is so transparent an attempt to sound thoughtful. p***k.

Guest Bob Mahelp
On 15/11/2021 at 22:30, Billy Jean King said:
On 15/11/2021 at 21:19, Glen Sannox said:
Oh!!!!! But what about Brexit!!! Leave a light on for us!

Running from the Dutch tax man and their climate policy. f**k all to do with Brexit.

Absolutely. 

There are no more jobs for the UK in this, and their operational side changes not a jot. They're simply changing their postal address because they realise this rancid UK and it's corrupt government can easily be bought. 

18 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Absolutely. 

There are no more jobs for the UK in this, and their operational side changes not a jot. They're simply changing their postal address because they realise this rancid UK and it's corrupt government can easily be bought. 

So when the BBC says that the CEO, CFO and seven other senior executives will move to the UK, you'd describe that as changing 'not a jot'? I suspect if it was in the opposite direction you might have a different view.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59288593

Edited by bendan

1 hour ago, bendan said:

So when the BBC says that the CEO, CFO and seven other senior executives will move to the UK, you'd describe that as changing 'not a jot'? I suspect if it was in the opposite direction you might have a different view.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59288593

I'm not sure what groundbreaking stuff you're expecting them to do.

18 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

I'm not sure what groundbreaking stuff you're expecting them to do.

I'm not expecting them to do any groundbreaking stuff. I'm just pointing out that Bob Mahelp's point seems a bit weak.

1 hour ago, bendan said:

I'm not expecting them to do any groundbreaking stuff. I'm just pointing out that Bob Mahelp's point seems a bit weak.

Nah. I fully agree that the UK is rancid and the government is corrupt. The fact that you posted a non-relevant counter as some kind of gotcha is standard unionist fare.