Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

On 14/09/2017 at 07:07, Cyclizine said:

Hiya McSpreader, hiya pal

I haven't a clue who this mcspreader is, am new here, but he must have got up a few peoples noses judging by the vehement responses! I take it that he doesn't agree with you hence the foul language in the replies to MY posts here. If this is a closed shop ie "anyone not agreeing with us better not post here, only like minded individuals need apply" then you should post a sticky letting folk know. Just an idea.

1 hour ago, glassnahalf said:

I haven't a clue who this mcspreader is, am new here.

Happy to help you there. He was just this incredibly thick poster who was around for a while. No interest in Scottish football, used American slang occasionally, and claimed to live in the Borders, Portugal or just refused to say.  Hated the EU but never explained why. Some gibberish about CONTROL was all I remember. Nothing to bother you though!

On 13/09/2017 at 22:54, glassnahalf said:

Or maybe not, BREXIT is GOOOOOOD!

Hey, let's give the new boy a chance. Stunning & incisive political analysis of this calibre is what this site may be missing.

Specific answers to serious political questions may help him to be accepted., so here's a direct question for him...

Glassnahalf, what do you think of Hawick Royal Albert's league chances this year? Will they win PROOOOMOTION?

Edited by lichtgilphead
Too many 'O's' in proooooooomotion

Just now, zidane's child said:

Not happening! He's just still trying to keep hopes up. He knows fine and well that the NHS is or never was getting a sniff of the £350 million.

What are you talking about? We're at war with Oceania and have always been at war with Oceania

Cabinet's in civil war all over the news ATM. Home Sec accusing Boris on Andrew Marr of "back seat driving" the Brexit negotiations. Perfect chance for Labour to go right for the jugular so expect some centrist no mark to pen a scathing critique of Corbyn in the Spectator sometime next week.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Cabinet's in civil war all over the news ATM. Home Sec accusing Boris on Andrew Marr of "back seat driving" the Brexit negotiations. Perfect chance for Labour to go right for the jugular so expect some centrist no mark to pen a scathing critique of Corbyn in the Spectator sometime next week.

And expect Labour to miss the jugular and shoot themselves in the foot.

And use mixed metaphors...