Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

7 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Nicely put. I'm sure I saw some women from Lossiemouth (she was about my age (40), probably younger) on Reporting Scotland (?) in the last couple of days saying that she voted Brexit because she thought it could take us back to the good old days of the 1940's. The '40s!!! That's what we are dealing with here.

My Dad continually goes on about how absolutely shit everything used to be (that was well after the '40s), but the constant British exceptionalism shtick has clearly permeated with idiots all over the country.

Clearly she has fantasies about getting pumped by a GI for a pair of used nylons.

8 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Nicely put. I'm sure I saw some women from Lossiemouth (she was about my age (40), probably younger) on Reporting Scotland (?) in the last couple of days saying that she voted Brexit because she thought it could take us back to the good old days of the 1940's. The '40s!!! That's what we are dealing with here.

My Dad continually goes on about how absolutely shit everything used to be (that was well after the '40s), but the constant British exceptionalism shtick has clearly permeated with idiots all over the country.

She will get her wish.  It will be very similar to the 1940’s.

Huge food shortages, no NHS, infrastructure in disrepair...

Loondave is now officially my stylist, but I'm afraid it's only an internship so I hope that is ok

No problem. We will start with a 70s flared/bell style trouser bottom that may seem ridiculous at first other than that it's going feel great. union-jack-suit-costume-1594490-4675609_dia.jpgunion-jack-suit-costume-1594490-4675609_dia.jpgunion-jack-suit-costume-1594490-4675609_dia.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

Anyhoo, I can see food being in short(er) supply for a while if our leaders don't get their finger out and realise there is some actual practicalities to what we are doing, and that the "Bulldog British Spirit" isn't going to magically deliver food onto our supermarket shelves.