Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

10 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

My post wasn't about tariffs, you stupid fucking brick.

f**k sake, you really don't know how a conversation goes.  Here let me help you out, you quoted:

On 3/30/2018 at 17:56, strichener said:

Since most medicine and medical equipment is not subject to tariffs .

Your first sentence in reply.

On 3/30/2018 at 20:37, Baxter Parp said:

Pish.

You are quick to throw insults out there about peoples intelligence but there really isn't anyone in this part of the forum thicker than you.  I even include pep in that.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Mate you support something that only weapons like Jacob Rees mongg thinks is going to be positive against the views of every economist on the planet and even the government enacting it.  That makes you the stupidest person in here by miles.

Apart from this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Minford

Needless to say he's a fucking fruitloop.

https://www.economistsforfreetrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/From-Project-Fear-to-Project-Prosperity-An-Introduction-15-Aug-17-2.pdf

Apparently Unilateral Free Trade is the way to go (the policy that the Jakey owner of Wetherspoons promotes: https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/****-viewpoint/unilateral-free-trade). The section on that is so stupid (p4) that it is giving me a sore head. The number of unintended consequences of what he is suggesting that he hasn't mentioned is mind boggling. He also uses the word 'Remoaners' twice and mentions that the current 'draconian regulation of banks' is causing widespread problems. That's got to go too, apparently.

Patrick Minterd.

ETA: Swear filter alert - the Wetherspoon guy's name is Tim Martin, hence why the third link won't work. :lol:

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Apart from this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Minford

Needless to say he's a fucking fruitloop.

https://www.economistsforfreetrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/From-Project-Fear-to-Project-Prosperity-An-Introduction-15-Aug-17-2.pdf

Apparently Unilateral Free Trade is the way to go (the policy that the Jakey owner of Wetherspoons promotes: https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/****-viewpoint/unilateral-free-trade). The section on that is so stupid (p4) that it is giving me a sore head. The number of unintended consequences of what he is suggesting that he hasn't mentioned is mind boggling. He also uses the word 'Remoaners' twice and mentions that the current 'draconian regulation of banks' is causing widespread problems. That's got to go too, apparently.

Patrick Minterd.

Totally.  I should have said economists who aren't absolute weapons.

23 hours ago, strichener said:

f**k sake, you really don't know how a conversation goes.  Here let me help you out, you quoted:

You lie.

I quoted: Since most medicine and medical equipment is not subject to tariffs then Brexit will have little direct affect on the cost To which the correct response is:  Pish.  Because exchange rate fluctuations caused by Brexit have already added to the cost of many goods, including medical equipment and medicine. Counterfeiting your previous posts in a forum where they can be easily checked is the act of a moron.

Edit:

strichner.PNG.ad06cdc718386b25db43892b24202e76.PNG

Jesus H Christ.

Edited by Baxter Parp

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

You lie.

I quoted: Since most medicine and medical equipment is not subject to tariffs then Brexit will have little direct affect on the cost To which the correct response is:  Pish.  Because exchange rate fluctuations caused by Brexit have already added to the cost of many goods, including medical equipment and medicine. Counterfeiting your previous posts in a forum where they can be easily checked is the act of a moron.

Perhaps to save making a fool of yourself you could read what you posted before accusing others of telling lies.  Here is a copy of the post:

BaxterTalkingShiteAgain.thumb.PNG.c589cdd536bfe32416e316ea66c84531.PNG

Now it may have been a genuine mistake in that you meant to quote the sentence that you claim to but you have

a) selectively quote the wrong thing and;

b) claimed that someone is an idiot for not understanding what you did actually post, when you don't even know the contents of your own post and;

c) followed it up with accusations of lying without checking your own post; finally

d) made accusations of counterfeiting :lol:

I'll leave to to others to determine if this falls into your own description of moronic behaviour.  Me, I will just continue to laugh at you.

18 minutes ago, strichener said:

Now it may have been a genuine mistake in that you meant to quote the sentence

It's right there, you stupid melt, all I've done is poorly edited the quote, your original quote is still pish, nothing's changed.

Edited by Baxter Parp

On 01/04/2018 at 07:52, Cerberus said:

That boxer winning has certainly eased my many concerns about Brexit.

On the other hand the idea of making up for the loss of EU market access by forging stronger trade ties with our commonwealth partners now looks unwise after the Australians got caught tampering with their balls.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)