Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I say it's time to send John Deere owners a Dear John.

Oh! That's classic!

It makes my ‘We need a left wing coup’ retort seem less me comic genius.

56 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Hard right wingers Farage and JRM getting fisherman to burn their own boats for a political stunt.

Is there a clearer metaphor for Brexit?

I feel sorry for the fishermen. If only they had had  a high-profile, fiercly patriotic, British politician on the fisheries commitee in Brussels to fight their corner...

34 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

That's the Corbynistas referring to GFA as a shibboleth now.

I enjoy a wind up with the Norn Irish lads on here but it's utterly scandalous how little care Labour and the Tories are giving to that part of the world.

Have yet to see anything about Barry Gardiner that contradicts my initial impression of him being an idiot.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Have yet to see anything about Barry Gardiner that contradicts my initial impression of him being an idiot.

I mean, he just looks like a dick. Imagine watching Ricky Gervais in the office and thinking - that's it, that's my look.

5 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I feel sorry for the fishermen. If only they had had  a high-profile, fiercly patriotic, British politician on the fisheries commitee in Brussels to fight their corner...

BEA6B407-5ABB-4A4C-ABE3-6A91CE4B0847.jpeg

11 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

That's the Corbynistas referring to GFA as a shibboleth now.

I enjoy a wind up with the Norn Irish lads on here but it's utterly scandalous how little care Labour and the Tories are giving to that part of the world.

No it's not, it's exactly what n Ireland deserves.  They're not only willing but absolutely desperate to sacrifice their own prosperity in slavish deference to a flag of a state that doesn't give the slightest fk about them. So it's what they deserve.

4 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No it's not, it's exactly what n Ireland deserves.  They're not only willing but absolutely desperate to sacrifice their own prosperity in slavish deference to a flag of a state that doesn't give the slightest fk about them. So it's what they deserve.

Sorry, you are correct it was only ultra loyalists who were affected by the troubles and the border communities are the most ultra loyal of all.

6 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Having been a VAT advisor for more than 20 years, i should bloody hope so!

I don't doubt it, but I'm not convinced that most online shopping sites bother differentiating.

43 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't doubt it, but I'm not convinced that most online shopping sites bother differentiating.

They won't necessarily change the list price (and if they are accounting for the VAT on an inclusive basis it will be a win for them).