Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

When was this?

There is a thread on GN. Never said I wasn't convinced. Just opened a General Knowledge discussion

Not as daft as calling Jacksgranda a bigot imo.

43 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
49 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

When was this?

There is a thread on GN. Never said I wasn't convinced. Just opened a 'General Knowledge' discussion. Seemed like the appropriate P&B place

Oh right..... I don't usually bother with these frivolous threads on GK.

On 18/10/2018 at 16:34, DA Baracus said:

I see Michael Caine has outed himself as a moron who has no idea what the EU actually is or what it does;

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sir-michael-caine-on-brexit-better-to-be-poor-outside-the-eu-than-rich-in-it/ar-BBOxGVj?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Yep the 85 year old multi-millionaire Michael Caine preaching about  being rich or poor in or out of Europe.

f**k off you absolute c**t of a man.

This is a great chart. Just shows how fucking backward the UK is. The EU is a great project, it virtually built ROI and I'm glad to see the people of Ireland acknowledge this. Its fantastic to see Varadker in a position to give the johnny big balls to May; tables are turned and the mess which is the Tory/Labour fuelled insular UK is on the receiving end for once.....

10 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yep the 85 year old multi-millionaire Michael Caine preaching about  being rich or poor in or out of Europe.

f**k off you absolute c**t of a man.

He’s also a nosey neighbour.

Not a lot of people know that.

47 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

This is a great chart. Just shows how fucking backward the UK is. The EU is a great project, it virtually built ROI and I'm glad to see the people of Ireland acknowledge this. Its fantastic to see Varadker in a position to give the johnny big balls to May; tables are turned and the mess which is the Tory/Labour fuelled insular UK is on the receiving end for once.....

The entire Irish economy is based on ripping off their EU friends on corporation tax. Obviously they don't want to leave.

There is no chance Leave would get 34% if there was another referendum next week so the survey (being tweeted by an ex employee of the Commission is clearly bullshit).

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

The entire Irish economy is based on ripping off their EU friends on corporation tax. Obviously they don't want to leave.

There is no chance Leave would get 34% if there was another referendum next week so the survey (being tweeted by an ex employee of the Commission is clearly bullshit).

Meanwhile the entire UK economy will be based on cheap labour from China and India. Wonderful. b9rreGI.png

I'm sure their bothered given that they have the fastest growing GDP per capita in Europe plus near full employment and out of austerity. But heh... Jeremy Corbyn