Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
Is he being servile or are you just glibly throwing out your usual sound bites. Wether we like it or Not, the Brexit shitfest HAS to be sorted before we can even think of another referendum. An SNP administration who pushes for a new referendum whilst we are in this cacophony of uncertainty are utterly opportunistic and playing a dangerous game with Scotland's future. As a non national I would like to believe that the present Scottish government would desist from such a temptation.

^ Servility aplomb

So. You would gladly create an even bigger shitfest for the country(Scotland), you purport to care for? Servility to a Scottish Nationalist cause is as dangerous as a supposed Unionist servility.

12 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Is he being servile or are you just glibly throwing out your usual sound bites. Wether we like it or Not, the Brexit shitfest HAS to be sorted before we can even think of another referendum. An SNP administration who pushes for a new referendum whilst we are in this cacophony of uncertainty are utterly opportunistic and playing a dangerous game with Scotland's future. As a non national I would like to believe that the present Scottish government would desist from such a temptation.

Why? Indeed an independence referendum on the platform of a fully formed view of where we are going to be in terms of European membership (i.e. fully in or EFTA) is a good way of sorting out the Brexit shitfest on our own terms.

Just now, renton said:

Why? Indeed an independence referendum on the platform of a fully formed view of where we are going to be in terms of European membership (i.e. fully in or EFTA) is a good way of sorting out the Brexit shitfest on our own terms.

And would an independent Scotland be guaranteed a place in the European Union?

23 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

As much as it pains me to say it, Mastermind has a point. If you think a majority of the Scottish population will vote for independence when all No has to say is "Do you want another Brexit?" then you're either optimistic or naïve to a fault. 

Pretty much my (overly simplistic) thoughts as well. I'm very much in favour of independence however I must admit that I think we'd see a similar scenario when trying to sort out our affairs though the carrot of (hopefully) getting back into the EU might overcome any fears.

Edited by RiG

IMG_2317.thumb.jpg.d546550081e6307bb29747ddba09765d.jpg

lol

Dodds has some f*ckin nerve accusing others of putting the future of the Union at risk. It is the committed Brexiteers who will be ultimately responsible for its inevitable break up, without a compromised EU deal.
He even congratulated them for their ‘honourable actions’ of resignation.

Just now, RiG said:

Pretty much my (overly simplistic) thoughts as well. I'm very much in favour of independence however I must admit that I think we'd see a similar scenario when trying to sort out our affairs though the carrot of (hopefully) getting back into the EU might overcome any fears.

Just now, WATTOO said:

Yes, because we wouldn't be leaving to re-join.

But is Scotland guaranteed an acceptance of their application?

Yoons have been flushed out this morning. Fucking terrified. Pleasing. 
Get it on Nicola. 

She ain’t getting any help from Blackford at WM, that’s for sure. He couldnae hit a cow’s arse with a banjo! Inept and thoroughly useless.
His pettiness is almost childlike.

5 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

She ain’t getting any help from Blackford at WM, that’s for sure. He couldnae hit a cow’s arse with a banjo! Inept and thoroughly useless.
His pettiness is almost childlike.

I totally agree.

He stood up and put forward the case for the people of Scotland.  What was he thinking?  Outrageous behaviour.

To cut through all the crap, the one irrefutable fact, is that the UK is in utter and complete crisis and the main westminster parties have no answers on how to extricate us from this horrific shambles, which they are undoubtedly responsible...............