St. Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian, 17/09/2016

Juanma has decent ability, but is an utter knob, has a shite attitude, doesn't know how to stay onside...

The fact that we're willing to let go last season's top scorer tells you something wasn't right with him - a frustrating player - good on his day, but those days are few and far between.

His Mrs is tidy, though.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Totally agree with this. I was very close to the Kane  "Tumble" and  you have it spot on. They need to cut that shite oot. Hope Wright hammers them.  Great win for the team though and an outstanding display by the giant manchild that is Zander. .Oh and Neilsons a fucking  classless w**k...

And now I have to apologise to both Cummins and Kano. After watching Sportscene  it looks like neither was a dive. Oh and Neilsons still a fucking classless w**k

Not had a chance to see the highlights yet, but at the time I thought they both made a meal of a bit of contact. Similar to Watt last weekend in that respect. Given that his card was rescinded, I'd like to think both of these will be..........

None of the two ever looked like a Dive to me, Nicholson on the other hand stonewall dive and Ref decides to have a word only. Ref was totally sucked in by all the paper talk.

Two yellows rescinded and one yellow issued retrospect please. 

That Nicholson one was bizarre. It looked like a dive, but he played on and when it eventually went out he chose to go and have a word with him about going down too easily. Either it's just not a foul and you don't need to talk to him or it's a dive and you book him. That was very odd.

Cummins looked like a blatant dive at the time-I sit right behind where it happened and it looked like the defender pulled out of the tackle. He pretty clearly doesn't when you see it back. Kane looked a foul at the time and nothing about the replay changes my mind about that.

3 minutes ago, Center half said:

None of the two ever looked like a Dive to me, Nicholson on the other hand stonewall dive and Ref decides to have a word only. Ref was totally sucked in by all the paper talk.

Two yellows rescinded and one yellow issued retrospect please. 

He had that one of the halfway line, where he was about two yards from the player running beside him, yet nothing happened. Then Walker launched himself over Foster and managed to get Foster booked.

Yet again though, Sportscene decide its only our incidents that deserve highlighted. I'm still bitter as f**k over them spending a full two minutes showing some grainy close up footage that showed nothing, yet they all claimed it was "proof" Frazer Wright threw an elbow out (and he got banned for it, somehow), while utterly ignoring the time Wanyama grabbed Wright by the throat. They also randomly showed McFadden giving a GIRUY to hamilton fans, while utterly ignoring Imrie doing the same thing in the same game, and again, McFadden got a ban.

11 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

It was a clear foul.

Ozturk can also f**k off waving the imaginary card straight away.

How did Hearts not score in that game? St J rode their luck. 

Ozturk wasn't playing so I assume someone else can f**k off.

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Ozturk wasn't playing so I assume someone else can f**k off.

TBF I thought Rossi was Ozturk when he took the armband aswell

St Johnstone fans moaning about the ref being sucked in by paper talk :D  Maybe your manager should shut up then.

And Cummins was a dive, the leg was out but there was no contact til he flung himself over it.  If it was Nicholson everyone would be calling it a dive.

19 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Jambos kickback is a really good read. Yet another club with deluded fans. Title challenge :lol::lol: fucking idiots.

Their now talking about how we're "spending beyond our means" and are close to financial problems, while in the same thread praising Brooks Mileson and talking about how it all worked out well for Gretna as they had a "good run and have ended up back where they started anyway".

And no, I'm not making that up.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Their now talking about how we're "spending beyond our means" and are close to financial problems, while in the same thread praising Brooks Mileson and talking about how it all worked out well for Gretna as they had a "good run and have ended up back where they started anyway".

And no, I'm not making that up.

KB is full of morons, trolls and non Hearts fans.  I wouldn't be taking it as a representative view of anyone sane.

KB is full of morons, trolls and non Hearts fans.  I wouldn't be taking it as a representative view of anyone sane.

I'm not judging hearts fans by it, I'm just finding it amusing that anyone can actually think these things

I'm not judging hearts fans by it, I'm just finding it amusing that anyone can actually think these things

I like the guy who is spewing about the lack of replays of the goal because there's a conspiracy to stop them showing it was offside and that Hearts were shafted. Apart from the fact he was clearly onside...

Archived