Queens v. Raith (2nd v. 3rd)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dobbie is doing exactly what any Rangers player should've been doing over the past few years, and winning matches on his own.

Honeymoon definitely over for Locke, but this result isn't a surprise at all.

Not remotely surprising about today, Queens have quality that we just don't.

Having said that, that's 3 defeats on the trot. And questions need to be asked re all these injuries. Puts a bit of pressure on next week now, that we could do without.

Not sure if I'd say honeymoon period is over for Locke given that we're missing a first choice keeper, centre back and right back. We've had Stewart coming back from injury, albeit playing Roberts today seems baffling considering he's added nothing. 

Classing Barr as first pick is generous given he managed 45 minutes of pre-season. Locke chose also to play Brennan ahead of Cuthbert (I've no idea how he's played but he's let in ten goals in four now). No Thomson was a blow though. Agree also about Roberts, he's shown quite literally nothing but started today.

I don't think there's shame in losing to Queens with Dobbie though, top for a reason. Having said that 3-0 (or worse) is never good and pressure on a little to win next week.

Archived