Dundee v Aberdeen

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, really can't be arsed with this game!

Would play the following team tomorrow: Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; McGinn, Pawlett, Shinnie, Hayes; Rooney, Stockley/Storey. 4-4-2

The two strikers needs to be tried. Been boring and rotten to watch recently, change it. Not that McInnes will.

It will be a draw, probably 1-1. Meh

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

I think we should try a new tactic and kick Aberdeen off the pitch. At least that would be some entertainment to get fans through the turnstiles.

Its pretty fun tbh.

We likely require one of Shinnie or O'Connor in the middle of the park, particularly in Jack's absence. I can't say that I feel very strongly either way, but perhaps a slight preference for Shinnie at left-back and O'Connor in midfield, especially if the former can occasionally venture forward to offer another attacking outlet. I would like to see Maddison starting after his positive showing against Caley Thistle; I get the feeling from watching him intermittently that his style of play would benefit from a further injection of pace and movement up top. That's why I would seriously consider playing Storey, possibly in partnership with Rooney if McInnes favours starting with two strikers.

This is the week it all clicks and we dish out a proper 1-0 hiding. I can just feel it.

It's pretty cute the way the Don's fans write these long, analytical, rambling posts about team selection and tactics. They're so full of hope that they're on the brink of something. when in reality they are in a scrap with 3 other teams to see who can finish a distant 2nd behind a team that's just been beaten 7 zip by Barcelona, in one of the pishiest top leagues in Europe.

It's pretty cute the way the Don's fans write these long, analytical, rambling posts about team selection and tactics. They're so full of hope that they're on the brink of something. when in reality they are in a scrap with 3 other teams to see who can finish a distant 2nd behind a team that's just been beaten 7 zip by Barcelona, in one of the pishiest top leagues in Europe.

What a weird comment.

Laughing at fans for coming on a discussion forum and discussing football?

35 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

It's better than the depressing realisation that you are going to have yet another season in the bottom 6 with absolutely nothing to play for TBH.

At this moment in time you are sitting 9th, below us, in the bottom 6.....

Archived