ICTFC V DFC

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ravabelli said:

Some just trying too hard on here. High time we thumped these highland c***s and put them in their place. Thank you 

Hahaha, you need a team that can compete with us first. That was 3-1 going on 6-1 today, doubt we'll have an easier game all season.

For those not acquainted with the ICT twitter, an ICT player could literally murder an opposition player and it would be "a talking to at most", whereas if an opponent dare even sneeze, it's a red.  So if they say it's soft, it's softer than soft.  

Ref just making up for last weeks stonewall penalty [emoji959]

What the managers said

Inverness CT manager Richie Foran: "We're going in the right direction. I thought we were ruthless in front of goal today. That's what we've been looking for.

"Good results breed confidence. We're climbing that table, looking up now. We've been through our bad patch. We didn't let it affect us.

"We were mentally strong and now we're starting to look good but I still believe there's a lot more to come from us." :cheers

Dundee manager Paul Hartley: "It was a poor performance. The goals we lost were poor on our part.

"As a team we've got to be better, show more desire. I didn't think we offered enough in terms of the final third.

"As a team we didn't play well. There's not many players with pass marks today. It was our performance today that let us down." :oops

Inverness CT's famed Seer added: "GIRFUY Dungdee - 111 - 1" :ass

Archived